chapter 11

Scene shift to manik side.
We can see fab 5,navya, glowing singer with their partner and rishabh was sitting in the Hall and saw the news and was shocked and numb but came after hearing manik mobile rang. It was his father call.
Manik dad:- manik u don't have to say anything I understand that it not u who have done illegal work. Someone is framing u and I think someone is mole there in your company.
Manik:- yes I also think there is more in the company, now what I should do dad.
Manik dad:- first I u have to go jail because police will not listen then I will talk to lawyer and get u bail and then we will proof your justice. Don't take tension I am with u manik.
Manik:- ok dad as u say... ( was going to say but call disconnected and again he called his dad but didn't connect).
Cabir:- what uncle said?
Manik:- dad said I have to go jail because police won't listen to us and dad told he will bring lawyer and bail me out and then proof inocent to me. ( but mukti freak out)
Mukti:- no u can't go to jail.. No no ( manik came to her and gave hug to her).
Manik:- mukti don't take tension everything will be fine.
****
Scene shift to manik dad side.
Manik dad called someone.
Manik dad:- Nyonika I need your help, it manik.
Nyonika:- what happened to manik?
Manik dad:- didn't u saw news till now, first see and then call me.
(Nyonika after the call, saw the news and was shocked and called manik dad.)
Nyonika:- u don't worry I will handle it. And I'm going to Sydney right now with my jet and I take care of it.
Manik dad:- ok and also I coming there because manik also need me.
Nyonika:- you are right manik need his both parents.
Manik dad:- ok I will see you at evening bye and take care.
Nyonika:- u too take care.
****
Scene shift to NSA quarter.
We can see NT👺 have came to the quarter and went to her cabin.
NT👺 called her source.
NT👺:- do u have back up of information.
Source:- back up is not needed because I have collected information again and was coming to give you.
NT👺:- ok I will.... ( but couldn't complete the sentence because agent NS🥰 came to her said to watch urgent news and it important to watch.)
(NT👺 quickly switch the TV and watch the news. After watching news she and NS🥰 straight went to KS🤔 cabin.)
NT👺:- sir please watch news it urgents.
(KS🤔 quickly watch news and was frustrated and disappointed with it.)
KS🤔:- this was the tip and they were going to framed was Manik Malhotra. We couldn't find it. We are late. (Before he speak more his mobile rang and the person was KMR😑).
KMR😑:- I will be coming in 2 hour and then we will decided what we have to do in manik malhotra case. Do not do anything because I want to personally see this case.
KS🤔:- ok I will wait for you then we will decided what we should do. (Hang up the phone. )
NT👺:- what happened sir?
KS🤔:- KMR😑 is coming and she said we shouldn't do anything in manik malhotra case, she will come after 2 hour and then we decided what we should do. She request that she will personal see this case.
Both NT👺 and NS🥰 said yes sir and went to their respective work .
Byt NT👺 went to her cabin and called someone and told him find something and indulge in manik malhotra case by secret.
****
Scene shift to manik side.
All were stressed what is going to happen and was afraid. Abhimanyu message nandini asked what he should do.
Nandini:- bhai I know it trapped to framed manik . But I assured you my agencies will take care of it and you take tension.
Abhimanyu:- ok as u say I will not take tension. Bye and take care.
Nandini:- bye abhi and take care.
Abhimanyu kept his mobile in pocket.
Manik:- guys don't take tension and we all know that I am innocent and innocent get always justice so I will never leave you guys. And I will jail in for 2,4 or few days but I will be proof innocent and will come back to u all again. So now chill. (Manik was also stressed but didn't showed because he wants to be strong for them.)
Druv:- you are right buddy. We are there with you... (Before he speak more, he saw reporter are coming on the hotel by news.) Shit guys reporter are coming what we should do.
Maddy:- there will be no problem because I have kept security guard for our protection. So no reporter will come.
Rishabh came to manik and hug him.
Rishabh:- bhai don't take tension, I will see your company CCTV and also other things by hacking and I am sure I will get something.
Manik:- I trust... (Suddenly they here knock at door and went to open it and it was police.)
Police:- we have came here to arrest Manik Malhotra. (And went directly to manik and handcuffs him and brought him to the police station.)
(Fab 5,navya, glowing singer also went to the police station behind them.)
****
Scene shift to NSA quarter.
NT👺 was searching proof for manik case but was disturbed by AG😉.
AG😉:- KMR😑 mam have come and she is calling you. (After listening NT👺 and AG😉 straight went to the KMR😑 cabin.)
When they enter they saw KS🤔 and KMR 😑 was sitting. And KMR😑 back was facing them.
NT👺:- good afternoon sir and mam. (After hearing NT👺, KMR😑 turned.)

KMR😑 was none other than Nyonika

KMR😑:- I want my son to proof innocent and u have to help me and... (was cut by
NT👺:- sorry to disturbed u mam but we can't mixed personal and professional life together and u only taught about it. I understand emotional mam but u have to work professional.
KMR😑:- you right NT👺 so I giving you responsibility of manik malhotra case.
NT👺:- ok mam and I give justice to manik and you don't worry.
KS🤔:- so what is the plan?
NT👺:- so the plan... (Reveal later.)
And went to the conference call and called the agents , told about the matter and gave respectively work.
She and NS🥰 went to the police station.
****
Scene shift to police station.
Police brought manik to the police station and locked him in jail.
Fab 4,navya and glowing singer gather there was continues sorting with help of lawyer but couldn't happen.
Suddenly NT👺 and NS🥰 came with wearing mask and straight went to police officer and told who they are and NT👺 went to manik and NS🥰 stayed back for the procedure. NT👺 went to manik room and saw police Interogration manik wait for few minutes and went to the room.
Manik side. Police officer were asking him question and he was replying there and suddenly he felt nandini presence and tried to ignored but couldn't and suddenly he saw someone coming and wearing mask.
Mask man:- I am agent from NSA and we have to take Mr. Malhotra from here so that we can solve this case this is the letter.
Police officer checked the letter.
Police officer:- u can take him with u.
Mask man came to manik and handcuffs him and took him to the hall of police station where all were talking with police and saw them coming and before they speak they saw mask man went to other section of the hall but before that he called one more agent and told not to leave manik and went to the small toddler boy who was going to touch bullet and was going take in his mouth and nandini came and saved him.
Mask man:- who's child is he? (Shouted in loud voice )
One lady came and she was police officer,said mine child.
Mask man:- y didn't took care of him and do you know what would happen if I didn't reach in time , he was going to swallow the bullet in his.
Lady:- sorry mam I just went for washroom and told one of my friend to take care of him.
Mask man:- next time be careful. (And was giving toddler to the lady but before that toddler remove the mask).
And everybody saw it was nandini. Police officer was shocked to see it was a girl.
Manik:- nandini...

That for it today.
Please let me know how was the chapter.
Please vote for my story so that I can feel it was good chapter. And do tell me about the mistake so that I rectify my mistake.