chapter 12

Scene shift to police station where everyone is shocked to see nandini. First manik came out of shocked.
Manik:- Nandini u... (before he speak more NS🥰cut him in between.)
NS🥰:- mam just now sir has message me to come quickly because he want to talk something important. (After hearing this took manik with her. Everyone saw it and going to stop but maddy came in between.)
Maddy:- guys we can't stop them because they are NS agent just now I have seen there batch and have read about it and they will take serious action so we should be quite and see what happening. (After listening this everyone was quite and abhimanyu took chance and go out to see nandini but mukti saw it and went behind them. )
****
Scene shift to outside police station.
NT👺:- Mr Malhotra sit in the car. (Manik did as nandini told him.) And NS🥰 u sit back I will drive the car.
NS🥰:- ok mam.
Suddenly abhimanyu came and brought nandini to the corner. And manik saw it and was going to out but NS🥰 didn't leave him.
Abhimanyu:- why are you taking manik with you.
Nandini:- bhai don't take tension about Mr. Malhotra we will take care of him and will proof he is innocent but manik have to help us in this. So we have to take him and protect him from enemy because we know he is not save in jail.
Abhimanyu:- ok but take care of you and manik ok.
Nandini:- I will bhai. (And went from there. And abhimanyu turn back and saw mukti.)
Mukti:- what is this abhi and u know nandini was alive.
Abhimanyu:- mukti we will discuss this at home not now.
Mukti:- ok we will talk at home but I will tell others about it.
Abhimanyu:- ok we will talk at home and also I will tell everybody but u don't.
Mukti:- ok as you say.
****
Scene shift to nandini side.
At car nandini was driving and was manik seeing her.
Manik:- nandini where are you taking me.
Nandini:- Mr. Malhotra it agent NT👺 for you and not nandini. We are taking you for interrogated.
Manik:- why did you lie to your family about your fake death?
Nandini:- it none of your business Mr. Malhotra.
Manik:- but nandini... (They reached the NSA quarter and nandini took him under the quarter.
****
Scene shift to abhimanyu side.
Everyone was sitting in the hall and was lost in thinking about nandini. Mukti by action to abhimanyu to talk about it
Abhimanyu:- guys I what to tell you something.
Aryanman:- what is it Abhi?
Abhimanyu:- I havekeeptsecretofnandinibyyouallfromlast4/5days .
(Everyone was which language he was talking.)
Harshad:- what are you talking bro we can't understand anything.
Abhimanyu:- I have kept a secret from u guys about nandini and before you guys u stop me but before that listen to me.... I got to know about nandini alive 4/5 days back only. (And told whole matter about it.) Also maddy know about it because he is also agent.
Maddy:- sorry I have kept secret because nandini given her swear to me and also I want to protect you guys so I didn't say anything about it. (Sanjana was shocked to learn about maddy.)
Sanjana:- Y you didn't tell me maddy.
Maddy:- I tried but couldn't do it. I didn't had courage to speak to you about it. (Sanjana came and hugged him.)
Sanjana:- this time I will forgive you and next time please don't keep secret with me.
Maddy:- next time no secret I promise.
Suddenly rishabh realized something and asked Maddy.
Rishabh:- that day my interview in NSA di was one with other person took it right Maddy bro.
Maddy:- yes nandini wanted to see you and also did you deserve to know become hacking agent or not.
Rishabh:- om my god di was in front with me and I noticed few things similar still I ignored it.
Abhimanyu:- it ok rishabh and tomorrow you will meet her.
Rishabh:- no bhai today only I want to meet her. (All agreed with rishabh and told abhimanyu they also want to meet nandini.)
Abhimanyu:- ok guys at night we will go to her house because that time only is free. (Everyone agreed.)
Suddenly aliya asked.
Aliya:- what about manik and nandini took him with her.
Abhimanyu:- don't worry I have talked with nandini and she said manik will be safe. She said manik should be protected from his enemy so police station was risk for manik so she took him with her.
****
Scene shift to NSA quarter.
NT👺 brought manik to there interogration room and locked him in seat and went outside but before going she told guard to check up upon manik and went directly to KS🤔 cabin. And saw KMR😑 with KS🤔.
NT👺:- we brought Mr. Malhotra here and he is in interogration room. Can I further asked him the question sir.
KS🤔:- yes you started now only.
KMR😑:- can I go and meet him?
KS🤔:- no agent not now and you can meet him tomorrow. As you know work comes first so we ask first then you can meet him tomorrow.
KMR😑:- ok as you say .(and went to talk to manik father.)
And NT👺 went to the interogration room, saw manik was sleeping by keeping his head down at the table.
NT👺 went from interogration room and brought water and poured upon manik and manik woke up and saw nandini with glass and came to know she poured water on him.
Manik:- why nandini u poured water on me instead u politely woke me up.
NT👺:- I am not nandini for u it was for my family that I am nandini and I am agent NT👺 for you. And I throwed water on u because you are outside not my family or wake up with nicely so better behavior properly with me or you will get serious punishment here and you will not like it the manik malhotra. (After hearing nandini voice and tone , manik felt scared from her first time and decided to keep quite.)

That for it today.
Sorry for short update.
How will manik will reacted when his mom come to meet him.