Chapter - 31

The scene starts with next morning at nyo house.
We can see fab5 came to meet nyo. After a few minutes of introducing their partner and they were having brunch.
Shrikant:- so guys when are going to back India?
Cabir:- uncle we have not decided yet till now.
Shrikant:- so guys u have to decide now.
Manik:- but dad....( was cut by his dad.)
Shrikant:- I know what will u say but listen to me first ok. (fab5 nodded at him.) see first u came for the business, then you were framed for that case, and last for Nandini. It 4 months since u guys are staying here but I want you guys also focused on your career too...(was cut by mukti.)
Mukti:- but uncle we are handling our business from here too and there is no problem occurring too.
Shrikant:- I was talking about the concert, not the business it has been 4 months that you guys haven't done a concert.
Manik:- I know that dad that y we have figured that also. And we are doing a concert next month before that we had one concert last month and we compensate for it.
Shrikant:- ok Manik and what about you and Nandini?
Manik:- first she gives me a chance then I have to talk to her about how to balance it.
Nyo:- one more thing manik u have understood that our life is not easy to be with because we can't have much time spent with our loved one so u have to balance it out.
Shrikant;- like mine and no we had...
Manik:- had it in past what do you mean?
Shrikant:- y do you always cut me?
Manik:- sorry dad.
Shrikant:- first nyo was an agent now she is the head of the agent she now guides the agent and if a major problem occurs then she steps into it.
Nyo:- so I was saying that u hardly will meet her, as my and Shri met in 1 year like 15/20 days because we live in different countries, so u have to talk to Nandini and learn to balance it out.
Manik:- yes mom.
Cabir:- so back to me now give me the tips aunty how u and your uncle are romantic still.
Shri:- nyo will not give u any sex life tips( like this banter started with Shri and cabir.)
****
Scene shift to hospital.
Nandini came to see Ankit and NS.
First, she went to see NS but stopped as Rishabh and NS were having a moment so taught not to disturb them.
So she went to Ankit who was watching TV.
Nandini:- still didn't u change now watching animation.
Ankit:- I can't change as u know it my stress buster now come and u also watch. (Nandini started watching with him after a few minutes a kit stopped the video.)
Nandini:- y did you stop it was interesting now.
Ankit:- did you give chance to Manik?
Nandini:- I was going to Manik after u sleep.
Ankit:- no u should go now reply to him fast do not test his patience too much.
Nandini:- no u come first then him so I should make sure you are ok.
Ankit:- I am fine and now u should go...(was cut by Nandini.) first u listen to me if any help I will call you.
Nandini:- promise me u will call.
Ankit:- yes I will call, now go. (Nandini went from there.
****
The scene shifts to nyo house.
Fab 5 was enjoying a full day with Manik's parents. Manik parents were telling their love story to fab 5.
Shrikant:- when I was going to help that girl but your mom took my place instead and I was shocked...(Manik's mobile rang and it was Nandini's call so he went from there to talk.)
Nandini:- meet me at my house in 20 minutes and don't be late. (and before Manik could speak phone was cut off.)
Manik came back to the fab 4 and his parents.
Manik:- I have to go now Nandini has called me while I have to rush.
Cabir:- what happened and everything is ok.
Manik:- yes everything is ok but I'm scared will she give me chance or not? (nyo came to him and sat beside him.)
Nyo:- don't worry she will give you chance this time, all the best.
Manik:- thank you, mom. (hugged her and went from there.)
****
The scene shifts to Nandini's house.
Nandini came to the house and straight went to freshen up. After freshen was going to make food but heard knocking at the door. She came and open the door for Manik to come.
Nandini:- would u like to have dinner with me?
Manik:- sure.
Nandini:- ok then I will order the food then we can talk.
Manik:- ok. (after Nandini orders the food booth went to the balcony.)
Nandini:- before I tell you my answer I want u to understand thoroughly me and then decide.)
Manik:- I already decided to stay with you no matter what.
Nandini:- just I want to tell you that I can't give u much time because I don't live in one place Manik...( Manik cut her in between.)
Manik:- I know Nandini and I will be happy with whatever time I get with you.
Nandini:- ok as u wish. So my answer is...(before she can say the bell rang and she excused herself to bring food.) first we should have food because I am starving.
Manik:- yeah I am also starving. (after having dinner both went to the balcony.)
Nandini:- I am giving u a chance Manik so please don't break it.
Manik:- I won't Nandini and never will do the same. (Nandini hugged him and Manik hugged her back.)

That is it for now. And let me know how was the chapter. I know the chapter is short because I little busy with my personal stuff. But I will update next chapter little long.