chapter 9

Scene shift to fab 5 .
They were discussing about the album.
Manik:- after 10 days we have to start song practice for the album so we should finished our work and vacation . So we can contracted in album.
Cabir:- manik is right, we should contracted in album because we got good opportunity. What say guys we should rock and show who is the fab 5. All agreed with cabir.
Aliya:- guys can we go for outing in evening only fab 5 like before. (Suddenly manik remember he has meeting and also ) .
Manik:- guys u all go I have meeting at evening with dinner.
Mukti:- Y u have to become workaholic it doesn't suits your image.
Manik:- muku I am not workaholic and I like businesses so I do it, understood muku.
Mukti:- ok i understood.
Everyone went to respective works.
****
Scene shift to NSA quarter.
NT👺 went to the KS🤔 cabin.
KS🤔:- I have called you hear because I got tip in that it was that one richest businessman who has pharmacy making company will be framed for drugs and it going to huge and we have search for it.
NT👺:- yes sir I will search as soon as possible.
After NT👺 went to her cabin and was doing work.
****
Scene shift to abhimanyu and maddy.
Abhimanyu:- can we trio go to dinner today maddy.
Maddy:- abhi I have to ask nandini about it. If she is not busy then only she can come.
Abhimanyu:- ok i understand . I want to ask one question .
Maddy:- go head.
Abhimanyu:- u also agent then how come you hear with us more.
Maddy:- I am agent but they have given me duties to protect you guys and when nandu want backup or she is not leading for some reason then I can take her place.
Abhimanyu:- ok understood. I will message nandini and ask will she come.
Maddy:- ok.
****
Scene shift to evening where manik has a meeting in the hotel. After meeting there were having dinner.
(At corner we can see one man was looking at manik and told waiter to add something in manik food and gave money.)
Manik was talking to his client and waiter served their food. Manik ate the food. After sometimes he felt dizzy little still he continue talking to the client and soon wrap up meeting and dinner. After dinner he went to the washroom and did his business also behavioring little bit weird. After he did his business and was going out but bumped with someone and fall upon her. (And someone none another then nandini). He couldn't see  who she was because of her hair and tucked her hair behind her hair and saw nandini. (Let go flashback for seeing nandini side.)
Flashback.
We can see nandini came to meet abhimanyu and Maddy. They came for dinner and was talking normal stuff. After dinner they went to respective place except nandini because she went to washroom and did her business and was leaving but bumped with manik.
Flashback end.
Nandini saw manik and pushed him and was going to leave but manik held her wrist and didn't let her go.
Manik:- nandini u are real or I am hallucinating and pinched her. U are real.
Nandini:- are you drunk manik.
(His sounds was drunk so nandini checked him and he was drunk.)
Manik:- no I didn't drank too much. I only drank 2 shots that it. (Nandini thought someone spiked his drink or food.)
Nandini:- let take u home manik. (And got up also help manik to get up).
Manik:- no I want to eat icecream .
Nandini pov :-  he is totally drunk and it's difficult to handle him.
Nandini:- ok manik let go for icecream and took from their. (Same person who spiked manik food and saw them and called and said plan failed and went back. )
Nandini took him to the icecream parlor and brought icecream for him. Manik saw she didn't bring icecream for her
Manik:- Y are you not eating icecream?
Nandini:- I had my food and my stomach is full.
Manik:- no u have to eat with me. (How I can tell him that I can't eat icecream because of agent body has to be fit.)
Nandini:- I can't... (But was cut in between because manik put icecream in her mouth so she ate icecream with him.) Manik let go home.
Manik:- no I want to go park and see shinning star.
Nandini:- no manik we have to go home and sleep.
Manik:- no, I want to go park.
Nandini:- manik please..
Manik:- if we don't go than I sit here.
Nandini:- ok we go. (Nandini took him to the park and both Sat in the ground and watching ⭐.)
(Manik kept his head in nandini lap and nandini was hesitate how to remove his head and tried to make little space but manik didn't budge and again kept his head in nandini lap. And told to keep her hand in his hair and ruffled them. So nandini didn't have option and did the work.)
Manik:- y did you leave me nandini, I was 💔 and I know I hurted u but y did you have to leave me. But still I had hope that we will meet but I came to know u were death and I shattered but for my family and your family I became strong.
Nandini pov:- no I don't have to feel anything it was his decision so he have to bare. And I am agent there no love can come in my profession.
Nandini:- it was u manik who decided for revenge so now bare it because I had move on . (But didn't got response because he slept in her lap.)
Nandini took him to home because she used it by her profession. And made him sleep in her guest room but he took her sleep with him in her unconscious state and told I love u nandini. Nandini tried to get up but couldn't because of manik and struggle more and manik woke up.
Manik:- sleep with me nandini.
Nandini:- u sleep here and I will sleep in another room.
Manik:- no u have to sleep with me because I felt peace and kissed on her forehead. (And nandini was numb and how to react but came back when manik cuddle her and slept.)
Nandini:- I wish you didn't sacrifice your love for druv and we would be stay together now we cannot be together. (And went to her room and called maddy and told everything to him and told to pick up manik in the morning. And divert her mind from manik to work and after midnight slept).
****
Next morning manik woke up with hangover and groan . Maddy came to his side and gave him medicine and black coffee
Maddy:- next time don't drink too much and don't trouble people.
Manik:- what I didn't drank too much only 2 shots.
Maddy:- no u didn't remember but u drank much because I came there to stop u but u didn't listen. And go have a bath because everyone waiting for you.
Manik went to bath and trying to remember think but couldn't happen but something came of girl who he talking but couldn't see girls face. Took bath and went to meet fab 5 , navya and glowing singer6.

That for today.
Will manik remember drunk night with nandini?
Please let me know how was the chapter and keep voting for story if you like it.