1

Beyonce pov:

I woke up to my alarm going off and huffed.

I laid in the bed for a few seconds then the door opened "Hey baby"

I smacked my lips hearing his voice. I just wanted to sleep for a little while longer.

He walked over getting in the bed and smiled at me "I made you some breakfast" he said pecking my lips.

"Thank you" I smiled. "I got another way you can thank me" he smiled laying me back on the bed.

He opened my legs and came down kissing on my neck. He started sucking on what he thinks is my spot and I let out a fake moan.

He kissed all the way down to my private then started 'eating me out'.

I rolled my eyes in frustration not feeling anything. After he was done with that he lifted up and stuck it in.

I did a fake moan while he moved in and out of me groaning in pleasure.

"I'm about to cum" he groaned. "Unt un ! Not inside of me" I scrunched my face pushing him back.

He huffed "You fucked up my nut"

"Too bad" I said rolling  out the bed. I heard him calling for me but I just ignored him walking out.

I sighed looking around the upstairs living room that use to be filled with kids running around and writing on my walls.

And now.. It's just dry.

I walked down to the double doors that lead to me and nika room.

I never let usher come in here, and I never will.

I opened the door walking in smiling at the instant memories that filled my mind.

I miss her so much.

Onika pov:

"Poppa put your stuff on" I said opening his door.

"Can I go see mommy and blue ?" he asked looking up at me. "After practice baby boy i'll tell mercedes to take you, finish getting ready" I said.

"But you let fatmama skip dance to go with mommy last time" he said mugging me.

"She didn't have practice that day, now get ready and stop mugging me before we fight nigga" I said closing his door.

"Mommy !" I heard anastasia yell. I sighed walking to her room.

I opened the door to see her teary eyed "What's wrong mama ?" I asked walking up to her.

She pouted laying her head on my chest and I rubbed her back "what's wrong ?" I asked softly.

She pointed to her foot and I looked down to see her toe nail bleeding. "How did you do that ?" I asked picking her up.

She sniffed putting her face in my neck. A big ass baby.

"Dagga how did you hurt your foot ?" I asked walking to my room. "I don't knoww, I was walking and I felt it start hurting really bad I think I hit it" she said

I took her into my restroom and put some peroxide on her toe and a band-aid. When I was done she reached for me.

"Girl yo ass betta walk" I scrunched my face at her. "I can't mommy it hurts, you have to carry me" she said.

"Mmcht mannn" I huffed picking her up. "I ain't carrying around no big ass eight year old all day" I said.

"i'm not big" she mumbled laying her head on my shoulder. "You got dance today, you need to get ready" I said.