12

Roman pov:

I sighed heavily looking around. "Lets look around" sasha said and I nodded.

We walked off starting to walk around the area and for some reason something felt oddly familiar about this area making me sick to my stomach.

"Sasha do you recognize something about where we at ?" I asked looking over at her.

"No.. do you ?" she asked. "no.. but something feels weird" I mumbled.

"I think your just nervous or something bubba" she said and I nodded.

"Man I don't even see no damn foot prints" I said looking at the ground.

"They gotta be somewhere around here, they can't just disappear" she said and I groaned.

"Who the fuck takes a seven year old bruh ?! Like that's the dumbest shit" I said shaking my head.

"only fucking tina" Sasha mumbled then scoffed shaking her head.

We walked around until it was dark then I huffed resting my head on a tree. "they're not in here" I mumbled.

"Lets go back to the car" sasha said and I nodded walking off.

Tina pov:

"Help me get him in" I said and he nodded grabbing him.

"Ok I gave you want you want now you need to give me what I want" I said crossing my arms.

"Just give me some time.. I'll get her" he said smirking evilly.

"Don't hurt her" I said walking pass him entering the abandoned place.

"Why not ?! She almost fucking killed me !" he raised his voice "Because she's my daughter" I looked back at him with a glare.

"Don't forget I saved you. You belong to me and you do by my rules" I said. He smacked his lips walking over to the couch.

"So this really him ?" he asked laying xion on the couch.

"Yup, alive and in the flesh" I said. He smiled putting a cover over him then I seen his smile fade.

"What's wong with his head ?" he asked looking over at me. "I don't know, he had stitches" I shrugged.

"Stitches ?!" he raised his voice. "I knew that bitch couldn't take care of him" he gritted.

"Calm down, at least you got him now" I said sitting on the other couch.

"Man he look just like me" he said smiling and I nodded in agreement.

"Yup, you finally got your son"

Roman pov:

"I think we should go back to the woods" I said. "For what ?" sasha asked looking over at me.

"I don't know something just don't seem right, they're somewhere in there I just don't know where" I said.

"And something about them was so familiar the feeling it gave me made me sick" I said shaking my head.

"Well do you wanna go back in the morning ?" she asked "No, we need to go now" I said getting up.

I pulled out my phone texting melly to get everybody together and meet me at chanel house. "I'm gonna call my brothers"  sasha said and I nodded while she walked away.

Xion pov:

I groaned feeling my head throb while I sat up.

I seen a man I never seen before and he smiled at me "He little man" he said sitting next to me.