17

Onika pov:

"Fatmama please don't put up a fight, just take it" I said sighing heavily.

"It's nasty mommy" she said scrunching her face. "But you still have to take it"

"I don't want to" she whimpered. "Mommy I need help !" I heard xion call out.

"I'll be right back dagga" I said getting up and walking out. I walked into xion room to see him struggling with his pads.

"Poppa I don't really think you should play in the game, what if you hit your hea-"I'll be ok mommy" he cut me off.

I sighed walking over to him. "I thought you was a pro at this now" I said holding his pads open.

He didn't say nothing and I finished putting them on him and stepped back.

I heard blue squeal making me look back and huff. "Finish getting ready xion" I said walking out.

I walked into the living room to see blue running around and I knew it wasn't blue.

"Come here ivy" I said walking over. She looked over at me and smiled before running over squealing.

"Hi baby" I cooed while she ran into me.

I chuckled picking her up and she laughed jumping in my arms. "Where's your mommy ?" I asked looking at her.

She pointed to the couch and I walked over to see beyonce sleep. "Bey" I said tapping her face.

She whined pushing my hand and I sighed heavily "Baby bey ?"

"mm" she whined. "Wake up baby" I said kissing her cheek.

"no no bubba" she whimpered.

I can't deal with all these crybabies.

"Yes yes stink time to wake up" I said lifting her up. She whined then opened her eyes to look at me.

"no bubba" she mumbled.

"Aww bubba sorry baby, but you gotta wake up" I said pecking her lips twice.

"Goodmorning stinky" I said kissing her cheek "mowning bubba" she yawned lowly.

"ouu yo breath stinky go brush your teeth baby" I said putting her down.

She nodded running off and I smiled then felt a tap on my leg. I looked down to see ivy and she smiled at me "Come on bad ass" I said picking her up.

I heard the doorbell ring and looked back. I walked over to the door to see just the people I needed to see.

"Move out the damn way midget" rick said pushing pass me and I rolled my eyes putting blue down.

"Hi baby" angela smiled hugging me and kissing my cheek. "Hi mom" I smiled hugging her back.

"Angela we gotta go, right now" rick said rushing over and trying to push her out the door.

"No rick I wanna see my babies" angela said scrunching her face at him. "Nooo no no. The crybaby is awake" he said and angela looked at him weird.

"Wha-"Mommy !" baby bey cut him off running over with a wet mouth.

"Hi pumpkin" angela smiled attacking her cheek with kisses making her giggle.

"Why you all wet baby ?" angela asked looking her up and down. "I brush" beyonce said pointing to her mouth.

"Good job baby" Angela said kissing her cheek.

"I 'tay wif mommy" baby bey cheesed wrapping her arms around angela shoulders.