26

Roman pov:

"Hi I'm here to get blue ivy" I said to the daycare worker.

"Ok can I see some I-"Man you don't need to fucking ID. You know who I am I come on this bitch everyday, go get my daughter !!" I cut her off banging my hand on the desk.

"Cookie calm down. Sorry ma'am she's having a really reallllyy bad day" Chanel said.

"It's ok I understand, I'll be right back" she said then walked away and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't take your anger out on them cookie they did nothing to you" Chanel said making me smack my lips.

"I need a perk" I mumbled. "No you don't" she said mugging me.

I'm still gone take one.

The lady came out with blue and she ran over to me. "Hi blueberry" I smiled picking her.

"You look like yo daddy" I said mugging her and she changed her facial expression.

"Now you look like yo momma" I said rolling my eyes.

I sighed the papers then walked out going to the car.

When I got in xion started calling me making me huff knowing he about to complain.

"Hello"

"Mommy school is over"

"I know poppa I'm on the way"

"Why are you always late ?"

"I don't know baby. I'll do better"

"Please do. It's hot"

"Ok I'm sorry, I'm down the street"

"Ok"

"Alright" I said then hung up.

I drove to the school seeing all three of the kids with a mug.

"Mad asses" I chuckled at them while they got in the car.

"Nicki I'm hungry" Bryson said. "Alright imma get y'all some food before we go to the park" I said.

"The parkk ?" Anastasia asked. "Yea fatmama" I said driving off.

"Mommy I'm sleepy I wanna go home" she said and I sighed.

"Y'all don't wanna go to the park ?" I asked looking back at them.

Xion was sleep and Anastasia shook her head along with Bryson.

"Mmcht. Alright man" I said driving to get some food then to the house.

I went to the house and seen dre car gone. "Poppa wake up" I said reaching back tapping him.

He woke up looking around then opened the car door. "Mommy come take a nap" he rusted out getting out.

"Ok baby I'll be in there in a little" I said and he nodded walking away.

The rest of the kids got out and I sat in the car for a while before groaning loudly opening the door.

"Just go talk to her cookie." Chanel said making me smack my lips.

"I'm not talking to that bitch" I said getting out the car.

I locked the door and walked up to the house walking in.

I seen Mercedes with Bryson in her lap sitting next to beyonce who had blue.

"Nika-"I don't want to talk to you" I cut her off and she frowned.

"Please" she said making me huff. "What ?" I asked.