27

Mercedes pov:

I woke up in the middle of the night looking around.

I seen beyonce was wrapped around me and nika was sleep on her stomach.

I gotta pee.

I'm not going out there by myself cause this house look haunted at night and I don't like that.

"nicki" I whispered poking her but she didn't move.

I gently moved beyonce and she turned on her side facing away from me.

I would wake beyonce up but she's just gonna yell at me.

Nicki not cause she don't wanna get kicked out the bed.

"nicki" I whispered again shaking her.

"Hmm ?" She hummed in her sleep. "i have to use the restroom"

"mmcht. go use the restroom Mercedes I'm not doing this with you" she mumbled.

"you know I'm scared please go with me" I said trying to be really quiet. "No"

"nickiii come on stop being mean" I said but she ignored me.

I pouted sitting up and looking around.

I hate waking up at night. I'm just gonna hold it.

I laid back down trying to go to sleep but the urge to pee kept me up.

I huffed turning back to Nicki. "Nic-"Leave me alone" she cut me off.

"Please come with me to the restroom" "No. and be quiet before you wake beyonce up" she said.

"Please" I pouted. "No."

"Be quiet" Beyonce mumbled moving a little.

"Shut up mercedes" Nicki said turning away from me.

"I have to peee oh my Goddd" I said throwing my head back kicking my legs a little.

"Mercedes be quiet before she kick us out the fucking bed damn !" Nicki said raising her voice.

"That'a exactly what I'm about to do !" Beyonce said sitting up and I straight faced Nicki.

She always blaming me but it be her fault

"Damn ! Y'all gone fucking talk every night ?!" Beyonce said mugging us.

"Man that's Mercedes. Kick her out the bed not me" Nika said making me pout.

"Mercedes go in the living room" Beyonce said pointing to the door.

"No I don't wanna sleep in there. It's too dark and-"I don't care ! You don't know how to be quiet" Beyonce cut me off.

My pout deepened from my feeling being slightly hurt.

"i just wanted to pee" I whispered. "What ?" Beyonce asked.

"I have to pee but I'm scared to walk in there by myself" I said.

"I got woke up over this shit ?!" She asked and I nodded.

"Come on" she said throwing the cover off her and getting out the bed.

"I don't wanna sleep on the couch" I said shaking my head.

"Im taking you to the restroom mercedes" she said mugging me and I smiled.

"Ok" I said getting out the bed.

I grabbed her hand and she rolled her eyes at me walking out the room.

She walked me to the restroom turning the light on watching me while I walked to the toilet.