14

Anastasia pov:

"Tina what ?" Mommy asked and I shrugged "she didn't tell me her last name, but she gave me some ice cream" I said smiling.

She was so nice to me when we met.

"Anastasia what have me and mommy said about talking to strangers ?" Mommy said clearly upset.

"Don't talk to them" I pouted. "Exactly ! You can't go out being friendly to everybody and you especially can't take food from them !" She scolded.

"I'm sorry mommyy, I just wanted a friend" I said with my eyes watering up starting to get worked up from her yelling.

"You have friends back home, if you wanted to do something you should've asked me or nika" she said and I frowned deeply.

"Y-You and m-mommy don't play with me or listen to me, every time I ask something y'all be mean" I pouted crossing my arms.

Her expression softened "Baby we don't be trying to be mean a lot of stuff has just been going on"

"But mommy isn't mean to xion" I whimpered remembering what tina told me.

"T-Tina said I'm adopted and mommy like xion more, that's why she's mean to me" I said with my lip trembling feeing my chest hurt.

"Fatmama you can't listen to her-"She said you was gonna say that !" I cut her off.

"S-She showed me a pictwa of me as a baby with my real pawents and said mommy doesn't wove me wike she wove xion" I cried with my speech impairment coming out strong.

I went to a nice lady named cookie when I was little for it but as I got older I stopped going and it still comes out sometimes.

"Come here baby" Mommy said pulling me into her lap.

"A-Am I weally aboptwed ?" I asked sadly and she sighed heavily.

"Listen to me" she said turning my head towards her.

"You are me and nika child ok ? We are your parents fatmama, this is your family" she said kissing my cheek.

"But mommy woves xion mowa !" I sobbed loudly.

"That's not true. Your mommy loves you guys equally" she said and just then mommy came in.

"Why are you crying dagga ?" She asked walking up to me.

I stuffed my face in mommy bey neck not wanting to look or talk to her right now.

Onika pov:

I looked at bey confused and she mouthed 'I'll tell you later'.

I nodded looking back at Anastasia. "Fatmama" I said grabbing her.

"Nooo wet me goo" she whined. "Baby what's wrong, why you won't talk to me ?" I asked walking up to her.

"I don't wanna talk to you" She sniffed turning away from me and I felt a sting in my heart.

"why not" my voice came out as a whisper.

"B-Because ! I don't like you !" She raised her voice looking back at me.

My mouth went dry and I felt tears sting the back of my eyes but I shook them off clearing my throat.

"Wh-at-" I cut myself of clearing my throat again not wanting my voice to crack.

"What did I do ?" I asked looking at her.

"You only love xion ! Just because I'm adopted you don't love me !" She said making my eyes go wide in shock.