36

Onika pov:

"I made up my mind" I told chanel.

"About you and beyonce ?" she asked. "Yup, I know what imma do" I said nodding.

"That's good cookie... So what are you gonna do ?" she said.

"I want beyonce to be the first one to know my decision" I said and she gave me a weird look.

"Is it bad ?" she asked. "Nope. Not at all" I said shaking my head.

"Good. As long as you're happy with whatever choice you made" she said "I'm real happy with my choice"

"What choice ?" ming asked walking in.

"Of what she wants with beyonce" chanel answered for me "It's about time" treasure said.

"You chose to work it out ?" ming asked. "You'll find out when everybody else does" I said grabbing my phone.

"I should be the first to know" she said "No actually beyonce should be the first to know" I said.

"Yea that's true.. Well I should be the second first" she said "It's just second" I straight faced her.

"Mmcht man shut up, you know what I mean" she said rolling her eyes.

"When are you gonna tell her ?" chanel asked. "I invited her over, she'll be here later with the kids"

"You telling the kids too ?" Ming asked. "Why would I tell the kids ?"

"I don't know, so they'll know" she shrugged.

"They'll find out"

Beyonce pov:

"Mommy blue threw a toy at xion and now he's crying !" I heard along with xion loud cries making me huff.

I got up walking to where they was to see xion holding his head while crying and blue sitting in the corner

"Blue ivy knowles, come here." I said sternly.

She slowly stood up walking over to me with her head down. "Stick your hand out"

She did what I said and I popped her twice making her cry loudly "Go get yo ass back in that corner" I said pointing to it.

She cried running over to the corner sitting in it.

"Come on xion, i'll put some ice on your head" I said grabbing his hand. I took him to the kitchen grabbing something cold out of it.

"Here put this on it" I said handing it to him.

"This is a sausage" he said scrunching his face. "So ? It's gone help you now put it on yo head before you get a knot"

He gasped putting the sausage on his head and I kissed his cheek before walking away.

Loud banging started coming from the door catching me by surprise but I went to open it anyway.

When I did I seen keri covered in blood making me gasp "Keri !"

"Hey bumble" she said giving me a sad smile.

"Come in" I said snatching her in then closing the door.

"What the hell happened ?" I asked turning to her and she broke down.

"J-Jamell tried to kill me ! And-and I m-might've ki-"Hold on" I said cutting her off then sighed heavily.

"Melly tried to kill you ?" I asked and she nodded quickly. "He's crazy beyonce ! Seriously"

Trust me, I know.