20

Onika pov:

"Chanel please help me" I said fiddling with my fingers.

"I'm sorry about the argument and you know maybe I was wrong but please, i-i can't do this" I said looking up at her.

"Of course i'm gonna help you find my pookie" she said with a scrunched face.

"i don't know where she's at" I said putting my face in my hands.

"Because you're not thinking cookie" ming said walking in with nehemiah behind her.

"I am thinking, It's all I been thinking about for two days !" I exclaimed. 

"You thinking like beyonce wife, you need to be thinking like barbie" she said making me sigh.

"I haven't been barbie in so long" I said rubbing my temples. "And that's good cookie it really is, but right now beyonce needs barbie. Not her wife" chanel said.

"Shit you could find her with being onika. You need to get out of the worried mind set and driving yourself crazy knowing what she's going through and just get yo crazy ass out there and find her by all cost" ming said.

"i'm not crazy" I mumbled. "You are crazy. That's why beyonce crazy ass married you" chanel said.

"And why she's still alive" ming said making my head snap over to her.

"What ? You want me to lie ?" she scrunched her face. "You know just like I know if you wouldn't have saved her she would be dead right now"

"i know" I whispered looking down. "I just hope my baby is ok" I sighed.

Baby bey pov:

I whimpered looking down at the cold floor.

The door opened and I looked up to see the mean man that hits me. " 'o-otta p-potty" I said lowly.

He walked up to me and I scooted back in fear until I was against the cold wall. He squat down to my level and smirked.

"You're really pretty" he said touching my cheek. 

"c-c-old" I stuttered rubbing my arms and the rest of my naked body to keep warm. 

"You want some cover ?" he asked. " 'e-es" I said nodding quickly.

He chuckled standing back up straight then backed back. "I'll send dada in here with cover" he winked before walking out in leaving me in the dark.

Tears filled my eyes while I looked around the dark room. I smelled my self and scrunched my face.

 "stinky" I mumbled then I started to think about nika making me whimper.

I looked around again before bursting into loud sobs. The more I cried the more I thought about bubba making me cry more.

Pretty soon I was screaming and crying with my face stuffed in my knees. The door burst open making me jump looking up.

I couldn't see a face I just seen a tall figure "d-dada ?" I asked lowly.

"Yea baby" the voice said but it wasn't his voice causing me to start crying again.

The light turned on and I sniffed looking at a man I never seen before. "Hey beyonce" he said smiling and walking up to me.

"no no" I mumbled shaking my head.

He chuckled sitting down next to me. He smelled my hair then sighed and I scrunched my face scooting away from him.

"Don't scoot away" he said pulling me back by my arm.