30

Mercedes pov:

"Mercedes I can't do this damn shit" Chanel complained.

"Chanel if you don't get yo ass up there and swing on the pole by yo legs and wrap you ar-"Mercedessss oh my Goduhh" she complained

"Look imma show you how to do this shit one moe time. Then if you don't climb ya yella ass up there and do it we're fighting" I said walking up to the pole fully dressed with my heals.

"You looking ?" I asked looking back at her. "Yes" she nodded.

I jumped onto the pole grunting and scooted up it some.

I took a deep breath then swung my body around the pole locking my knees on it.

I kept spinning and grabbed my ankles. When I did that my spinning sped up for a few seconds then slowly slowed down.

I huffed unwrapping my arms and using them help me get down.

"Go candi" I said and she sighed hiting her blunt one more time before giving it to me.

"You betta do it right" I said watching her.

She clapped some powder on her hands then walked up to the pole.

I watched jump on it climbing up. When she got to where she wanted to be she swung her body.

I watched her intensely as she copied the move.

When she did it right I let out a breath. "See bitch ! I knew you could do it" I said clapping.

"Oh yea I kilt that shit. I'm ready now bitch" she smiled sticking out her tongue.

"Ok let's run thr-"Mercedes ! Mercedes ! Bitch where is Mercedes ?" I heard a all too familiar voice.

I ran out the room going towards the voice. "Uncle Clifford !" I smiled when I seen him.

"Here you go" he smiled rushing over to me. "Well don't just stand there give me a hug" he said pulling me into him.

"What you doing here ?" I asked. "Girl you know they had to invite the baddest to announce and be a opening act to the contest" he said.

"You know I'm in it right ?" I asked. "Tuh. Girl you betta be" he said walking past me.

"Now show me you and yo lil friend moves" he said walking over to practice room.

Beyonce pov:

"Alright y'all I'm about to go have fun" I said walking in the living room with a big duffle bag full or hundreds.

I'm about to bless these strippers tonight.

"Where is yo clothes beyonce ?" Rick asked when he seen me.

I had on a clear shirt with a black lingerie bra and black shorts that didn't cover the bottom of my ass cheeks.

And to top it off some black heels, also nika barbie chain just to be petty.

I curled my hair and let keri do my edges and make up. "You ready ?" Keri asked coming onside of me.

Turns out Melly went out to the club with Nika tonight without even telling keri where he's been.

She took it more extreme than me though. What she got on looks like a whole damn stripper outfit.

She talking bout she borrowed it from a friend. I wonder what stripper she know.

"Keri what do you have on ?!" Angela asked. "It's the new style momma" keri said smiling at her.

"Come on girl let's go before we miss the contest" i said walking away with keri following.