28

Beyonce pov:

I popped up out of my sleep looking around. I noticed I was in dre bed making me gasp.

I quickly sat up grabbing my phone looking at the time.

5:40 am

"Shit !" I whisper yelled.

I jumped out the bed running to the restroom. I looked at my neck seeing dark spots and huffed.

"I'm fucked" I mumbled.

I left out the bathroom going back to dre room. I had my clothes on so I didn't have to do nothing but put in my shoes.

Before y'all start cussing me out. I didn't cheat.

Dre got drunk and shit and started feeling and kissing on me.

I didn't let it get past that. We didn't even sleep in the same room he's in the living room.

But.. I have hickeys and it's late and nika is gonna kill me.

I put my shoes on and grabbed my phone checking it.

I seen I had ten calls from Nika and a text.

-I knew it.

I sighed feeling a weight in my chest. I hurried and walked out going downstairs.

Dre was still sleeping in the couch so I shook him waking him up.

He squinted up at me "what ?" He rusted out.

"I need to go home. You gave me a ride" I said and he sighed.

"Just go in the morning. It's almost morning anyway" he said laying back down.

"No dre. Come on take me home" I said but he ignored me with his eyes closed.

A few seconds he was snoring making me smack me lips.

I looked over seeing his keys on the table and took them before leaving out.

Onika pov:

I was sleeping when I heard the room door open.

I didn't move already knowing it was bey sneaking in.

I looked at the clock on beyonce nightstand seeing the time.

Awl hell nah.

She got in the bed slowly and when she laid down she seen me staring at her.

I seen her eyes go wide and I just shook my head. "Get on the couch" I said dryly.

"Baby-"Get on the fucking couch beyonce" I cut her off.

"Go. Before I gain my energy and beat yo ass" I said pushing her back.

She nodded with her lip quivering and got out the bed going to the couch.

I rolled my eyes turning over and going back to sleep.

———— ———

I walked out the bathroom looking at beyonce on the couch naked with no cover.

I huffed getting the cover off the bed and walking over there.

I looked at her face seeing it had a deep frown with tear stains on her cheek.

I know she cheated.

I put the cover on her before walking out the room going to wake up the kids.

"Dagga wake up it's time to get ready" I said shaking her.