3

Onika pov:

"Mommy i'm hungry" xion said reaching for me.

"I'm not picking yo stanky ass up, come on boy we gotta get home" I said.

He pouted going over to anastasia. "You can get on my back poppa" she smiled turning around.

His pout turned into a smile and he hopped on her back. We all walked to the car getting in.

"How was practice poppa ?" I asked driving off.

"It was good, this one nigga thought it was ok to tackle me so I tackled him back" he said and I shook my head.

"Xion you not supposed to do that until you actually pway in a game" anastasia said.

I smiled to myself hearing her still pronounce some of her words with that w.

"Coach didn't say nothing" he said shrugging. I drove to the house then got out.

"Mommy come here" xion said waving me off.

I shook my head knowing he about to ask for something like a baby and don't want dagga to hear.

My kids are so spoiled it's not even funny, they still act like toddlers with me and beyonce.

"Yes poppa ?" I asked walking up to him. "can we take a nap ?" he asked lowly.

"I gotta do something baby, maybe later" I said "Pleaseee" he pouted.

"How about this, you go take a shower and later you can take a nap with your other mommy" I said.

"But I wanna take a nap with you" he said crossing his arms. I smiled happy that he's still my baby that loves to be under me.

"I thought you wanted to go with her though ?" I tilted my head. "After a nap"

"Ok boo, go take a shower and i'll take a nap with you" I said kissing his head. "Ok" he smiled then jogged off going in the house.

I walked in the house to see anastasia on the phone. "Who you talking to lil girl ?" I asked walking up to her.

"Uncle" she said showing me the phone and I seen tyquian.

"Aye sis lemme come over" he said "Pleasee let him come mommy, I miss chocolate" anastasia said pouting.

"Bring some gas" I said "You know I got it on deck, but aye can you send one of then lil fancy planes you got ?" he said.

"Yea" I said then gave anastasia the phone back.

I walked up to my room taking my shoes off. I laid down.

I had a few minutes by myself until the door opened. Xion came over getting in the bed smelling like soap with nothing but boxers on.

"Where are your clothes ?" I asked "in my room" he mumbled getting under the cover.

He scooted in laying on my chest. I kissed his cheek wrapping my arms around him and closed my eyes .

--------- -------

"Wake up midget !" I heard then felt something hit my face making me groan.

I opened my eyes looking over to see rick and huffed. "Who invited you ?"

"My daughter who is down stairs waiting on yo ass now get up and come on" he said hitting me again.

I smacked my lips letting go of xion and his eyes opened "Mommy's downstairs" I said to him.

He closed his eyes back then laid there a few seconds before lifting up. "hi pawpaw" he rusted out getting out the bed while rubbing his eye.

"Wassup ugly" "My baby ain't ugly" I said mugging rick.