23

Beyonce pov:

"Mercedes stop" I said crossing my arms and she whined some more.

"Why you being a crybaby ?" I asked. "I don't feel good" she said pouting.

"What hurts ?" I asked.

"My body hurtssss" she cried out. I huffed heavily getting out the bed.

I would love to take care of Mercedes but I really wanna go to the park and get on the swing.

I heard moving making me look over to see Mercedes getting up and walking out.

I was gone see what she was doing but I just brushed it off.

Onika pov:

"Oh yea I like this" I said listening to a beat I got sent.

"Daddyyy" I heard a whine and looked back to see Mercedes coming up to me with a deep pout.

"Why you ain't laying down ?" I asked walking up to her.

"Beyonce being mean I wanna go home" she said pouting.

"No you ain't going home. I think beyonce might just want some time to herself to take everything that happened to her in" I said and she huffed.

"Ok I still wanna go home" she said dryly. "No" I said rolling my eyes.

"I'm finna call my baby daddy" she said huffing. "Call him for what ?" I asked.

"So he can come get me duhh" She said in a duh tone.

"Well-" I started to say something but it was a knock at the front door.

I walked over to it seeing the dude that brought beyonce back and Freddy. "Wassup" I said nodding my head.

"Where my son" Freddy said stepping in. "I didn't say you could come in my house" I said crossing my arms with a mug.

"Well I'm still in" he said shrugging. "So get out" I said mugging him.

"Where is xion ?" He asked looking around. "He at his nana house" I said.

"Give me the address imma go get him" he said making me smack my lips "boy no I don't trust you" I said looking at him weirdly.

"Why not ? I proved myself" "No you didn't fucker" I said and his friend laughed.

"What are you doing here ?" I asked looking at him. "Oh I'm just here to see beyonce" he said making my face scrunch.

"Why ?" I asked kinda rudely. "Chill, I just wanna check on her" he said and I mugged him.

"She's sleep" I lied. "Babyyy" I heard beyonce drag out then she came in.

"Dre" she gasped when she seen him going over to him and hugging him.

"Hey bey, I thought you was sleep" he smile hugging her back.

"No. Who told you that ?" She asked looking at him.

"Alright reunion over" I said breaking them apart.

"Nika he took very good care of me when he found me in that place" she said smiling and tapping his shoulder.

"Well.. thank you for that" I said dryly. "Barbie come here let me talk to you" Freddy said nodding his head away.

"Talk to her for what ?" Beyonce asked mugging him.

"Why ?" He asked mugging her back.

"Don't come up in here giving me attitude like I did something to you ugly ass evil bi-"ohh my goddd I'm dyingg" Mercedes cut her off.