22

Onika pov:

I walked in the room to see beyonce staring off into space.

"Hi baby" I said walking over to her. She didn't move she just kept staring at the wall not saying nothing.

I walked up to her and kissed her cheek "how's your throat feeling stink ?" I asked moving her loose hair out her face.

"it hurts, bad" she whispered with a trembling voice.

I felt her head and neck seeing she was burning up. "Ok lets try to break this fever" I said starting to pull her shirt off.

I seen bruises on her body making my heart hurt while I continued to take her clothes off. When I was done I picked her up and walked her in the restroom where I ran her a cold bath.

I gently placed her in she tub and she shivered "c-cold nika"

"I know stink i'm sorry but your body is really hot" I said getting a clean towel.

I got on my knees by the tub and dipped it in the water getting it wet before putting it on beyonce head.

"Does that feel good ?" I asked. "mhm" she hummed nodding.

I took the towel away causing her to whine "nooo put it back my head is throbbing"

"I'm just trying to get more coldness on it baby" I said putting it in the water again then I put it back on her head earning a satisfied sigh.

"You sure you don't wanna go to the hospital ?" I asked her and she shook her head. "you can be my doctor" she mumbled.

I didn't say nothing I just bathed her and let her soak for a little before getting her out. "i like when you take care of me" she said softly smiling.

"I like taking care of you" I smiled back pecking her lips.

She got changed into some shorts and one of my oversized shirts before getting in the bed.

"You're about to go back to sleep ?" I asked and she shook her head. I went over feeling her head again and smiled feeling her temprature dropped some.

"i'm gonna go get you some food baby" I said rubbing her cheek and she nodded.

I pulled back then walked out of the room. I'm glad angela and rick agreed to watch the kids.

Angela pov:

"Stop xion !" I raised my voice.

"But nana it's fun" he pouted "I don't care. If you break something in my damn house imma break yo ass" I threat him.

His pout deepend and he went over to aastasia being a crybaby. "It's ok poppa" I heard her say rubbing his back.

"Angela this child tryna kill me !" I heard rick yell out making me huff. I walked out going to the room where he was seeing blue sitting on his face.

I chuckled walking over and picking her up "You tryna suffocate pawpaw ?" I asked her and she giggled reaching out for my nose.

"Yes her ass was. No matter what I did she kept finding a way to make it hard for me to breathe" he said mugging her.

"She just a baby rick" I said waving him off and she scoffed. "What the hell does that mean ?"

"It means-" the sound of glass breaking cut me off making me pause.

"XIONNNNN !" I yelled at the top of my lung.

"Uh oh" blue said making rick laugh but I wasn't in a laughing mood. I'm about to whoop this lil boy ass.