9

Roman pov:

"Poppa" I said walking up to him. "Yes mommy ?"

"This what imma do to yo girlfriend" I said then shot my gun at a teddy bear three times.

"I'm telling mommy" he crossed his arms walking away and I laughed.

"When you coming back for these kids" Rick said to walking over.

"Don't start with me rick" I said looking over at him.

"I'm just tryna know, I want some pus-"No !" I cut him off.

"I don't wanna hear that shit" I said scrunching my face at him.

"Well.. too late" he shrugged.

"Just go get beyonce" I shook my head.

Sasha pov:

"Mommy, mommy said she was gonna kill my girlfriend and she shot the pillow I got for her" xion said pouting.

"Your mommy is crazy baby, you have to look past the stuff she do sometimes" I said kissing his cheek.

"Beyonce midget said come before y'all late" Rick said coming in and I smacked my lips.

How the hell we gone be late to killing somebody ?

"Alright daddy I'll see you later" I said walking outside. I seen xion teddy bear on the ground shot up and shook my head walking over to roman.

"Come on girl" she said and I rolled my eyes at her. "Don't rush me" I said walking pass her.

"Don't start with me today Sasha, I will kill yo ass too" she said while we was getting in the car.

"Shut up you ain't gone do shit, and you think you slick yo ass opening my door when we get out" I said and she smacked her lips driving off.

"I swear I hate yo ass" she said "Whateva nigga you know you love me" I said mushing her head.

"Move bruh" she said hitting my hand. "You betta keep yo hands to yo self before I beat yo ass" I said pushing her head.

"You ain't beating my ass" she said "Oh really ?" I raised a eyebrow.

"Yes really muthafucka, I ain't scared of you" she said waving me off. 

I acted like I was about to hit her in the face but she didn't flinch making me huff.

"You gave onika ptsd. Not me" she said and I smacked my lips.

"It should've been both y'all ass" I said looking away out the window.

When we finally got to where jatavia was we put our mask and gloves on. "When she gone come out ?" I asked. 

"Mmcht do I look like her ? I don't know dumb ass" she said rolling her eyes.

"See I don't why onika got me dealing with you" I said feeling my own attitude start to come in.

"Shut up" she said looking at her phone. "Who are you talking to ?" I scrunched my face.

"You ! You fucking idiot !" She said looking over at me with a playful face.

"Girl don't get shot" I rolled my eyes looking away from her.

"gimme a kiss" she mumbled grabbing my chin turning me face her.

She pecked my lips three times before pulling back and getting on her phone.

I rolled my eyes watching her scroll. I seen her like a girl with her ass showing post and slapped her in the cheek.

"Hit me again hoe, imma murk yo ass" she said looking over at me.