18

Angela pov:

"Mommy I hurt" beyonce said walking into the restroom while I was using it.

"Ok baby go tell dada" I said looking up at her. "no no mommy" she whimpered walking closer to me.

"Beyonce baby i'm trying to use it" I said but she ignored me trying to climb in my lap. 

"Bey, please wait until mommy is done" I said gently pushing her back. Her eyes watered and I sighed.

"Come here baby" I said opening my arms. She hugged me and I smiled at her "Give mommy a kiss" I said puckering her lips.

She pecked my lips then put her face in my neck. "Ok pumpkin now go in there and let mommy use the potty ok"

"ok mommy" she said lowly pulling back. "Ok baby, bye bye" I said waving at her while she walked out.

When the door closed I sighed heavily "how her tall ass gone try to get in my lap ?" I asked myself before chuckling.

Rick pov:

"Dadaa" I heard making me smack my lips. 

"What girl ?" I said getting up and going in my room where she was.

I seen she was standing next to the bed looking down "What's wrong babygirl ?" I asked walking up to her.

"uh oh" she said lowly and my eyes went wide.

"Noooo, no uh oh" I said shaking my head "Angela said you was potty trained !" I gritted.

"I sorry dada" she whimpered looking up at me "No ain't no damn sorry" I said mugging her.

"Where did you do it at ?" I asked and she pointed to the bed. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes counting to ten before opening them back.

"Did you pee in my spot again ?" I asked "yes" she whispered nodding.

"Go to angela" I said pointing to the door.

She nodded running out and I huffed "Pissy ass"

Onika pov:

"Barbie calm down" freddy said.

"you betta get that bitch" I mumbled bouncing my leg. "Ok but first calm do-"No ! You get that bitch outta here before I show all you muthafuckas who the fuck I am !" I cut him off.

"I'm pretty sure everybody already know. you're famous remember ?" he said lowly.

"Yea and i'm about to be on the fucking news" I said sitting up more and turning away from him.

"Barb-"Yo, word to my mother if this bitch still in my sight in ten seconds i'm gonna-"Mommy" I heard anastasia say making me look over.

"Yes fatmama ?" I asked looking over at her. "i know her" she whispered pointing to tina.

"Yea I know that bitch too" I said looking away. I looked over to see freddy and tina talking so I scooted closer to listen.

"you know what i told you to do" I heard tina say. "i'm not fucking killing my son" freddy gritted.

Damn right he ain't killing my fucking son. I'll kill everybody in the city before I allow that to happen.

"You don't have a damn choice. You belong to me" tina said "What are you doing here ?" freddy asked.

"I wanted to see where you was going and now I see, you out here looking like a proud dad" tina said sarcastically.

"i love my son" freddy said "Yea I know it's all you fucking talk about" tina said waving him off.