16

Onika pov:

"Family for Anastasia Maraj-Knowles" I heard making me quickly get up and rush over to the doctor.

"Is she ok ?" I asked in a hurry.

"She's fine, we had to drain her stomach so the poison is all out now" she said making me sigh in relief.

"Can we go see her ?" cole asked and the nurse nodded.

"Follow me"

Anastasia pov:

I whimpered looking around the empty hospital room.

My stomach still hurts but it's a different type of pain now. The doctors hurt my tummy but they said they was helping me so I gotta deal with it.

I heard the door open and looked over to see cole coming in making me smile.

"Heyy baby, how you feeling ?" he asked walking up to me and right behind him was mommy, mommy bey holding blue, and xion.

"My tummy still hurts" I said scrunching my face.

"It's gonna hurt for a while baby-"Niece !" somebody yelled cutting mommy bey off.

The door flew opened and uncle Ty came in with chocolate and uncle nene.

"Are you ok fatmama ?" chocolate asked walking up to me. "yes, my tummy just hurts" I said lowly.

"Yea I remember when that happened to me, it didn't stop hurting for a long time and sissy didn't let me eat anything" she said making me gasp.

"It was doctors orders rat" mommy said mushing her head.

"I'm not a rat big nose" chocolate said and mommy gasped dramatically covering her nose.

"So how this happen ?" Uncle nene asked looking at me weirdly.

"She met t-"Oh lord look at my granbaby !" nana said bursting into the room cutting mommy bey off.

"y'all gone one moe damn time" I heard mommy bey mumble.

"Angela I told yo ass to help me get this shit !" I heard paw paw say behind her then he walked in with a lot of stuff in his hand.

"Shut the hell up rick" nana said waving him off.

"Awww baby give nana a hug" she said coming over and hugging me. "hi nana" I said while she smothered me in kisses.

"Hi fatmama, I got you some gifts" she said and I perked up with a smile.

"Daddy stoppppp" I heard mommy bey whine making me and nana both look over to see pawpaw with his finger in her ear.

"Rick leave my baby alone !" nana raised her voice going over there.

"Sissy can I get in the bed with you ?" xion asked walking up to me. "Yea come on" I said smiling at him.

He smiled back getting in the bed with me. "was it scary when they did the stuff to your tummy ?" he asked me.

"Yea, it hurt too. And they mad me throw up" I said and he gasped.

"Why did they do that ?" he asked. "So she wouldn't die" paw paw said.

"Shut up rick" mommy said mugging him.

I giggled then cole came over "Do you want something to drink big baby ?" he asked and I smiled.

"yes, can I get-"Lemonade, I know" he cut me off then walked away.

At least he was right.

"sissy" I heard xion say lowly making me look over at him.