19

Onika pov:

The ref blew the last whistle of the game and I smiled seeing my baby made the team win.

But my smile soon turned to a frown when I realized beyonce still isn't back.

"Where's beyonce ?" I asked rick. "She still not back ??" he said looking around.

Before I could say something else he stood up. "Come on" he said nodding his head.

"Where we going ?" I asked "On a tressure hunt, where the hell you think we going ? To find beyonce slow ass" 

"You ain't gotta be smart bitch" I said standing up.

"Anastasia get blue and go with nana to meet poppa ok" I said "Ok mommy, where's mommy ?" she asked.

"We're going to look for her, now do what I said and do not let poppa go with him"  I said pointing to freddy.

"Ok mommy" she said nodded "Ok baby i'll be back" I said kissing her head before walking away with rick.

"So what you thi-" I cut myself off seeing rick cock a gun. "what the hell rick ?!" I whispered yelled.

This nigga just got this gun out in public.

"I had a gut feeling, i knew some shit was off" rick said sounding like he was talking more to himself.

"What do you mean ?" I asked. "I had a feeling" he said.

We looked around the whole area and we didn't find beyonce making me sick to my stomach.

"where is my baby ?" I whispered to myself.

Beyonce pov:

I opened my eyes looking around.

I was in a random bed, it was comfortable but it didn't feel safe.

I lifted up looking around and jumped seeing tina in the corner. "Calm down baby" she said smiling.

I didn't say nothing I just looked away. I noticed I was cuffed to the bed and my lip started to quiver.

I'm so tired of this.

"Oh no don't cry, i'll get you out of this" she said walking up to me.

"i wanna go home, please let me go home" I said lowly.

"You don't sound well honey. Are you sick ?" she said feeling my head and neck.

"You're burning up" she said scrunching her face. "i'm sick" I said sounding like hermit and putting my head in my hand for my headache.

"Aww well how about we get you some medicine" she said smiling and reaching her hand out.

I looked at it in slight fear then looked back up at her "i-i just wanna go to sl-" she cut me off slapping me and I whimpered.

I told myself I wouldn't let this happen again and I would fight back next time.. But I honestly don't have the energy.

I feel like shit. 

"You listen to everything I say and be obedient . Do you understand ?" she said sternly.

I huffed laying back down getting under the cover.

It was silent for a while then I was yanked down and fell on the floor hitting my head making my headache stronger.

"I said let's get some medicine now get up" she gritted kicking me in my side 

I sighed heavily getting up and looked at her tiredly.

"I hate you"