33

Onika pov:

"So what's the problem with y'all relationship ?"

"Beyonce be trying me and I gotta show her I ain't nothing to play with" I shrugged and beyonce scoffed.

"Like you don't be doing shit" she said rolling her eyes.

"I ain't flirt with no bitch in front of yo face" I said dryly. "When I flirt with somebody in front of you ?"

"Oh now you dumb ?" I raised a eyebrow at her.

"No but i'm bout to act real retarted up in here" she said "You get retarted I can go special ed"

"Uhhhh.. I don't think this is gone work" ming friend said looking back at chanel.

"I thought y'all talked through your problems" chanel said.

"We did, but I didn't forget all the shit that happened" I said sitting back in my seat grabbing my phone.

I don't wanna do this therapy shit.

I don't even wanna be here right now. Coco asked me did I wanna go out somewhere with her and that's where I would rather be.

Now I know I should be trying to fix my relationship and all that but honestly this whole situation got me thinking,

Should we even still be together ?

Our relationship has gotten so toxic it's not even funny.

It drains me sometimes. Of course I still have all my love for her but it gets old sometimes.

Like now.

Beyonce looked over at me and I think she could tell what I was thinking by her facial expression.

"Y'all it's no point" she huffed standing up.

"There is a point. Don't y'all wanna fix your relationship ?" ming said looking at us.

"It's been broken for too long" I said shaking my head.

Beyonce looked back at me with a hurt expression before grabbing her stuff and leaving.

I groaned throwing my head back "What the hell was that ?" chanel said.

"What was what ?" I asked. "You just seemed like you didn't care" ming said.

I looked up at them with a straight face. "I just don't have the energy for it" I shrugged.

"You don't have the energy for the relationship ?" ming asked. "No I don't have energy for the problems"

"Cookie y'all can fix the problems, that why I put y'all in the-"Are you sure we can fix them ?" I cut her off.

"What do you mean ?" she asked scrunching her eyebrows.

"I mean for the last couple years we've been having hella problems, we not the same as we was in high school" I said.

"But it can be there again" Ming said. "Can it really ?"

"Cookie... have you gave up on the relationship ?" Chanel asked.

"I don't know"

Mercedes pov:

"Shelle me and terricka decided it s time for her to come stay with me" I said.

She looked at me for a while then sighed laying back on her bed.

"Well it's about damn time" she said.

"Excuse me ? I tried to get my baby, you wouldn't let me" I said crossing my arms.