6

Beyonce pov:

"I'm gone kill that bitch" onika said pacing around her car.

All the windows are busted out, one of the tires had a knife in it, it had dents all in it, and 'Cheater' was keyed in it.

"She messed this car up" I said looking over it.

Nika took a deep breath closing her eyes. "I'm gonna kill her" she said with her eyes still closed.

"Yup.. I'm about to kill her" she said then walked away.

I sighed following her in the house "Bubba calm down"

"LOOK AT MY FUCKING CAR BEYONCE !" she yelled angrily.

"Don't yell at me" I crossed my arms mugging her and she huffed walking away.

"Mommy what's wrong" xion said coming down.

"Go upstairs" she said walking pass him.

A sad look came on xion face and I walked over to him "She's not mad at you baby, her car is messed up" I said.

"Ohh, is she about to cry ?" He asked. "Why you say that ?"  I asked.

"because she love that car" he whispered. "it's pink" he said giving me a duh face.

"Oh.." "Oh ?! Go comfort her" he said sternly.

"Damn my bad" I said walking away. "Hurry up !" he rushed.

I sped my walking up going in the kitchen to see nika pouting with tears in her eyes. "Aww" I pouted going up to her.

"It's ok baby" I said pecking her lips. "No it's nottt, she fucked up my fucking carr" she dragged out.

"I'll beat her ass for you ok boo ?" I said and she nodded wiping her eyes "tell lil baby to beat her up too" she mumbled and I giggled.

"Ok bubba" I said kissing her again then the doorbell rung.

Nika walked away going to open it and I followed her. When she opened it I seen tyquain, nehemiah, and keshia.

"Hi sissy" keshia smiled walking in. "Hey boo" I said kissing her cheek and nika did the same.

"Dagga and xion upstairs" nika said pointing to the stairs.

Keshia ran off and tyquain and nehemiah walked in "Hii" nika cooed taking Naomi from tyquain.

"Aye sis lemme use to stuido" tyquain said "gone head" nika said waving him off.

"Bet" he said then ran off. "You know somebody fucked yo car up ?" Nehemiah asked pointing outside.

"Shut up. Me and you need to talk" nika said grabbing him by one of his wicks and dragging him away.

Onika pov:

"Ow.. Ow... Ow onika !" Nehemiah said and I let him go once we got in the living room.

"So what's going on with you and Ming ?" I tilted my head.

"No-"Nahh don't lie I seen a video" I cut him off.

"We love each other cookie" he said. "But y'all do know that it's wrong ?" I raised a eyebrow.

"We're not even related though only me and you are" he said "it's still wrong" I scrunched my face.

He huffed looking down "aye i ain't bring you over here to get on you about that... i need help with something" I said lowly.

"With what ?" He asked "You wanna have fun ?" I asked with a evil smirk.

"Hell yea" he nodded quickly. "Alright bet"