11

Roman pov:

"You think we can track where the text was sent from" I asked looking over at Sasha.

"I don't know bubba" she said typing on her phone.

"Why are you texting right now ?!" I raised my voice "I'm texting solange to see if she can help bitch don't fucking yell at me !" She snapped.

"WHAT IS SOLANGE GONNA DO SASHA ?!" I yelled "SHE PROBABLY KNOW WHERE TINA HIDING OUT !"

"You sound fucking stupid bro" I said putting my hands on my head.

"How do I sound stupid ?" "BECAUSE TO EVERYBODY ELSE THINK TINA ASS IS DEAD ! WE THOUGHT SHE WAS DEAD" I yelled.

"The first time we thought the same shit and she knew !!" She said making me groan.

"Ok you wanna waste fucking time then get out and do that shit" I said grabbing ming laptop and opening it.

"Don't take your frustration out on me roman" she said but I ignored her trying to track where the text was sent from.

"Roman !" "LEAVE ME ALONE SASHA DAMN !" I yelled looking over at her.

She rolled her eyes walking out the room slamming the door.

I shrugged going back to what I was doing.

Tina pov:

"Take me home bitch" that little demon child said and I looked back at him with a glare.

"You're not supposed to be cussing" I said "I'm not SUPPOSED to be in this damn house" he said in a smart tone.

"Why are you cussing like that ?" I asked scrunching my face at him.

"I heard mommy say it" he shrugged. "Well you don't repeat i-Ouch !" Something hard hit the back of my head.

I turned around and he threw his shoe at my face. I winced while he started to whine.

"I wanna go homeeee" I heard him whine making me groan. "Stop all that damn whining boy !"

He started crying loudly throwing his self on the ground. I smacked my lips watching him throw a fit.

Why the hell did I get him again ?

"TAKE ME TO MY MOMMY !!" He screamed. "NO !" I yelled

"HOE !" He yelled at me and I stormed over to him.

"Stop cussing !" I said hitting him. "DON'T HIT ME" he yelled kicking me.

I slapped him making his face turn and he started crying loudly thrashing around.

"I-I'm t-elling my mommyyy" he cried with tears rushing down his face.

"SHUT UP AND GO TO THE OTHER ROOM !" I yelled pointing.

He sniffed getting up and walking off. I sighed in relief sitting on the couch.

Roman pov:

My phone started ringing making me look over gasping when I did.

"Sasha Poppa is calling me !" I called out and she ran in.

"Answer it !" She rushed. I was about to cuss her out but decided not to and answered the phone instead.

"Hello"

"Mommy can you come get me ?"

"Poppa where the hell are you ?!"

"I don't knowww I wanna go" he said starting to cry