29

Onika pov:

"You need to invite some people out" coco said making me look up at her.

"Some people like who ? The boys ?" I asked.

"Yea invite them" she nodded. "You just wanna see cole" I smirked and she smiled.

"Okayyy and ? He fine" she said sitting back. "What are y'all ?" I asked.

"Friends with benefits" she said sticking out her tongue.

I waved her off then noticed beyonce walking in. "Hey" I said and she looked over at me with a scrunched face.

"hey" she said dryly rolling her eyes.

I got up walking over to her "what's wrong with you ?" I asked.

"You didn't hear me calling you ?" She mugged me. "No, what did you want ?"  I said.

"Well I'm down here now. I'm about to take dre his car" she said showing me the keys.

"How you getting back ?" I asked. "He'll probably drop me off" she shrugged.

I huffed looking away from her. This shit is getting real old real fast.

"I'm just taking him his car nika, I did go off with it in the middle of the night" she said.

"It wasn't night. It was morning" I said. "Ok well very early in the morning"

"Don't come back in the middle of the night" I said with a growing attitude crossing my arms.

She was about to say something then she looked over at coco causing me to do the same seeing her all in our conversation.

She smacked her lips grabbing my hand and talking me to where she couldn't hear us.

"Bubba can we not do this today" she said grabbing my hand.

"Do what ?" I asked. "Argue.. and be mad at eachother" she said rubbing her thumb on my hand.

I looked at our hands then back at her sighing "I don't wanna argue I just don't like when you're with him"

"I know baby. I'm not staying there I'm just going to give him his car then I'm coming back" she said.

"What if he don't bring you back ?" I asked raising a eyebrow.

"Then I'll call you. I wanna spend the day with you anyway" she said wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Whatever. You just tryna butter me up" I rolled my eyes.

"No seriously. Plus I got a surprise for you" she smirked kissing me.

"A surprise ?" I asked into the kiss. "Mhmm" she nodded.

"What is it ?" I asked. "Don't worry about it. Did you wash your face ?" She asked wiping crust out my eye.

"no" I mumbled. "I can tell" she said chuckling.

"Ok now tell me what's the surprise" I said slightly excited.

"Don't worry about it baby. Just know it's a good one" she said then licked her lips.

"How good ?" I asked. She smirked leaning in to my ear.

"good enough to make you scream" she whispered and I felt my clit jump.

She pulled back with a slick smile while I held a shocked face. "Really ?" I asked.

"Mhm. Now be good and I'll be back" she said pecking my lips a few times.

"Ok" I sighed pulling back. "I loveee youuuu" she sung smiling at me.

"I love you tooo" I smiled back. "I'll be back" she said walking away.