21

DeAndre pov:

"What's wrong with you man ?" I asked my brother.

"Nothing nigga, I just got me a hustle" he said shrugging. "A hustle selling a girls body ?!"

"Yup" he said smiling "I make hella money for it too"  he said throwing a bill on me.

"Stop" I gritted throwing the bill back at him aggressively. 

He started laughing and I scrunched my face "You think this shit is funny ?!" I exclaimed. "Lil bit lil bit" she said smiling.

"Ok, let's see if momma find it funny" I said pulling out my phone and he jumped up. 

"Hold on man you ain't even gotta do all that" he said pushing my phone down. "Oh it ain't funny now huh" I said raising a eyebrow.

"you always wanna snitch on a nigga" he mugged me sitting back down.

"You need to take her back home" I said and he sighed "I can't"

"What you mean you can't nigga ? You can and that's what you gone do" I said making him smack his lips.

"I got her from some women I know and she kidnapped her" he said making me groan sitting back.

"The fuck is wrong with y'all ?! Why y'all kidnapping a random girl ?" I asked and he scoffed "Random girl ? Do you not know who that is my nigga ?" my brother asked.

"No.. Who is it ?" I asked "Bro that is beyonce ! The beyonce !" he exclaimed.

"YOU KIDNAPPED A CELEBRITY ?!" I yelled with my eyes going wide. 

"And not just any celebrity nigga you kidnapped beyonce ! THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU ?!" I yelled looking at him like he was the dumbass he is.

"I didn't kidnap her, she got sold to me" He said "That doesn't fucking matter idiot" I said slapping him in the back of his head.

"you are sex trafficing a A list celebrity... what's wrong with you bro ?" I said lowly.

"I just need some money" he said and I shook my head "You're sick" I said standing up.

"And dumb, do you know who beyonce is married to ?" I asked. "Yes nicki minaj, another fine bitch" he said.

"Yea, and do you know who nicki minaj use to be ?" I asked tilting my head.

"No" he said scrunching his face making me chuckle. "Well you're gonna find out if she ever find yo ass" I said shaking my head.

"What you mean ?" he asked "I mean yo ass gone die nigga. R.I.P you" 

"What ?!" he exclaimed. "Mmcht I gotta go, I need to find this girl people" I said waving him off.

"Alright" he said while I was walking away then I stopped in my tracks turning to him.

"Y'all bet not touch her"

Onika pov:

"What do you want freddy ?" I asked him.

"Damn you looked stressed out" he said scrunching his face. "I am stressed out" I sighed putting my hand over my face.

"We've looked everywhere, and we still haven't found beyonce" I said pushing my hair back.

"I- about that umm, I talked to tina-"Did she tell you where my baby is ?!" I cut him off.

"Kinda.. she told me what she did to your baby" he said and my heart dropped down to my ass.

"D-Did she ki-"No ! no she did not" he cut me off and I sighed feeling a weight come off my chest.