10

Roman pov:

My eyes went wide while I looked at the officer "Um why are you checking the car ?" I asked.

"I got a report of some strange activity going on that involved a car so we're checking all the cars on the block, you don't have anything to hide do you ?" He smirked at me.

"You said that like you're checking my car" I rolled my eyes waving him off.

"Well then, if you could just have your sister unlock the car we could get started" he smiled.

I huffed walking away from him going to the kitchen where Chanel was with beyonce.

"Chanel the cops wanna search your car" I said and she started choking on her juice.

"what the fuck ?! you know what's in that car" she whispered harshly.

"i know !  but he said he got a search warrant" I said and she groaned putting her hands over her head.

"Yo ghetto ass not coming to my house no more" she said shaking her head.

"I- Bitch don't blame me for this" I said mugging her.

"It's your fault onika !" She raised her voice.

"How is it my fault ?!" "That nigga been fucking with me ever since he became a officer just to get back at you for getting him fired" she gritted

"Wait, that's the one that hit you ?" Sasha asked and I nodded.

"Just report him" she shrugged "Bubba you got the power I had now so you'll get him fired"

"But what do I have to report him on, and even if I do report him it's not gonna change the fact he's about to search the car right now !"

"Ok ju-" Her sentence was cut off by loud gun shots making me run outside getting instant flashbacks of when dagga was shot.

When I got outside I seen the officer running to his car and hoping chasing after what I believe is kendrell car.

Damn, how he know I'm back ?

I'm kinda grateful though cause he just saved my ass by trying to kill me.

"What happened ?!" Sasha asked. "The kids are ok, that nigga just left to chase the people that was shooting" I said pointing outside.

"Oh ok that's good" she said walking away. "Y'all need to get that shit out my trunk" Chanel said sternly.

"Ok" I nodded pulling out my phone. I texted melly and told him we need him to get something for the warehouse.

"Melly on the way" I said looking up.

"Mommy my head hurts" xion said coming up to me with a pout.

"Ok boo, lets go get you some medicine" I said and he reached for me.

"Boy yo ass betta walk" I scrunched my face at him. "You always being me a to me" he crossed his arms.

"No I'm not, now come on" I said walking away.

I went to my old room where my bags was and he followed. I unzipped it getting his pain medicine then gave it to him.

I heard police sirens letting me know they about get through nigga from in front of the house.

"I don't like taking pills mommy" he scrunched his face. "I know, but you have to so come on" I aid grabbing his hand .

I took him in the kitchen and helped him take his medicine before shooing his spoiled ass off.

I heard knock on the door so I walked over to it. I opened it to see melly making me smile.