5

Onika pov:

"Mommy !!" I heard Anastasia call out.

I got out the bed and headed to her room "Yes mama ?" I asked going inside.

"I can't sleep" she pouted reaching for me.

"Why not baby ?" I asked getting in the bed with her. "i don't know" she mumbled cuddling into me.

I rubbed her back while she rubbed my arm. "You wanna watch a movie until you fall asleep ?" I asked.

"Mhm" she nodded laying her head on my chest.

I grabbed the remote putting on 'Puss in boots'. The door opened and I looked over to see xion standing there.

"I wanna watch a movie" he pouted rubbing his eye.

"Come on poppa" Anastasia said waving him over and he smiled coming over and getting in the bed.

"Mommy scoot over" he said gently pushing me "Why I gotta scoot over ?" I asked mugging him.

"Because you do" he said making me chuckle. I scooted back some and he laid in front of me grabbing my arm and laying it down so he can lay his head on it.

I pulled him more into me and kissed both their heads before putting my focus on the movie.

About thirty minutes into it they was both sound asleep and I carefully slipped away trying not to wake them but of course xion woke up.

"where you going ?" He asked rubbing his eye. "Mommy has work to do xion, go back to sleep" I said kissing his head.

He nodded turning over and snuggling into dagga making me smile.

I walked out and as soon as I did I heard knocking. I went downstairs walking up to the door.

When I opened it I seen beyonce with a sleeping blue.

"Hey" I smiled letting her in. "Hey bubba" she said walking pass me.

I followed her up the stairs and she took blue to her room laying her down carefully before walking out.

"Ok so I had a good idea for the so-"shh" beyonce cut me off putting her finger on my lips.

"I didn't come over here for no song onika" she said shaking her head.

"I want you to lick my pussy" she said slowly. "Ok ?"

"Mhm" I nodded. "Are you gonna do it ?" She asked and I nodded again.

"Ok" she smiled taking her finger off my lips and walked away going to my room.

Jatavia spent the night with her friend so I got all night to have her ass.

I walked in my room to see her looking around and touching stuff.

"Lay down" I said and she smiled taking off her pants and panties before going over to the bed and laying down.

I waked over to the bed spreading her legs seeing she was already wet "damn bey you stay wet"

"Mhm" she hummed biting her lip.

I pushed one of her legs up to get even more access then licked my lips going down for a kiss.

"Unt un" she said blocking my kiss with her hand. "Mmcht I can't get a kiss ?"

"No you have to earn it. Kiss my pussy good then you can get a kiss" she said and I huffed.

I went between her legs and looked up to see her looking off so I pinched her clit making her jump "you know the rules beyonce" I said.