37

Beyonce pov:

"Shot please" I said holding my money out.

The bartender poured me up a shot then slide it to me.

I grabbed it chugging it down. "Lemme get another one !"

My heart was hurting.

I tried to fight for the relationship but onika made it very clear she didn't want to be with me no more.

'The love just isn't there' is what she said.

I chuckled wiping a stray tear from my eye "Shot !" I called out pulling more money from my purse.

I got slid another shot and I downed it thinking about the conversation I had earlier.

Flashback:

"A divorce ?" I asked feeling a ache in my heart.

"Yes beyonce. I've thought about it and I think it's what's best" she said with a shrug.

"Are you shrugging ? Do you e-ven care ?" I asked with my voice cracking. 

"Yes I care beyonce ! But this is your fault, you did this" she said pointing at me.

"Nika please I'm sorry, how can I fix this ?" I asked with tears starting to pour out of my eyes.

She sighed heavily sitting on the bed "bey don't make this harder than it already is"

"I'm not trying to make this hard onika ! I want it to work"

"It's too late for that beyonce, the love just isn't there no more" she said shaking her head.

My chest pain got stronger and I sniffed wiping my eyes "so you don't love me no more is what you saying ?"

"I do love you but it's not the same. It's toxic and I'm tired" she said scratching her neck.

"i don't want a divorce" I said with my voice barely coming out.

"Bey please don't be difficult" "I'm not being difficult I just don't want to be without you" I said trying to stop my tears

She sighed heavily scratching her arms. "Why do you keep scratching ? Are you off a pill ?"

"This ain't about that bey"  she mumbled resting her hand on her hand.

I took a deep breath then walked out.

No use in talking when she's high.

"Aye you know what, how much is it for the whole bottle ?" I asked standing up.

"It's not for sale" she said making me smack my lips.

"Then just give me the biggest cup you got" I said and she nodded walking off.

"Hey pretty, what you doing here all alone" a man said sitting next to me.

"I'm married" I said dryly lifting up my hand to show my ring.

He walked away and I sighed heavily. The bartender came back with my cup and I paid her before walking off.

"Beyonce ? What are you doing here ?" Chanel said walking up to me.

"I'm here to see a show" I smiled drinking out the cup ignoring the burn.

"Girl is that a cup full of dark ? You are gonna get fucked up" she said with wide eyes.

I shrugged sipping more then keri stumbled up to me.

"B-Bey- Bumble" she slurred then giggled. "You're drunk" I said sipping more of my drink.