2

Onika pov:

"Mommy can I get some candy before we go in" anastasia asked from on side of me.

"Yea boo come on" I said taking her over to a vending machine. I let her get some candy and something to drink before walking to the meeting room.

We went inside getting a seat. Well I got a seat and she sat in my lap.

Wayne walked in and she smiled "Weezy !" she said happily.

"Wassup fatmama" he said sitting next to us. Aubrey came in after sitting on the other side and I looked around.

A few minutes later birdman walked in "Wassup nic" he nodded his head at me.

"Wassup" I said then glanced down at dagga who was playing a game on her phone.

As the minutes passed all types of celebrities started walking in. I had no idea what this meeting was about but i'm ready to take my hood ass home.

"Mommy my toe hurts" anastasia said leaning back on my chest. "i told you don't put these shoes on" I mumbled reaching down to untie her shoe.

I took it off and her sock seeing blood coming through the band-aid I put on her toe. "How hard did you hit your toe ?" I asked.

"i don't know but it hurts" she mumbled turning her body some and snuggling more into me.

I kissed her head and she looked up kissing my cheek making a small smile come on my face.

"Who are we waiting on ?" I asked "We waiting on b-" just as she was about to say the name the door opened.

I looked over and my eyes went wide. When she seen me hers did the same.

"onika" I heard her whisper. "Sorry for being late guys" mercedes said coming in and dragging beyonce over to a seat.

They sat directly in front of us and anastasia gasped when she seen them "Hi mommy !"

"shh" I shushed her. "hi my baby" beyonce said lowly smiling at her.

Blue looked up pointing to me when she seen me "Hi blueberry" I cooed grabbing her little finger.

"Alright so the reason this was called is because we need more popular features" the speaker said.

"Features like ?"  I asked. "Nice of you to ask onika" he smiled at me.

"We actually think you and beyonce would stop the world if you two were collab" he said.

Me and bey both looked at eachother then back at him "I'm good" "I'll pass" we said at the same time shaking our head.

"What you tryna say ?" we both asked turning to each other with a mug.

"Whateva" she rolled her eyes sitting back.

"I don't know what you two got going on but right now we're focusing on business so put your feelings to the side and give us a hit"

------- -------

"Mommy can we go say hi to mommy" anastasia asked pointing to beyonce car.

"No baby we have to get home" I said. "But you guys have to talk anyway about the song"

"Why was you paying attention to the meeting ?" I asked looking down at her. She shrugged then reached for me.

"My toe hurts" she said simply.

I picked her up about to put her in the car "No. Mommy" she said pointing to beyonce again.

I smacked my lips then walked over there "Mommy !" anastasia exclaimed reaching for her.