15

Anastasia pov:

I felt wet hands on my face waking me up out my sleep.

I opened my eyes and looked over to see blue smiling at me.

I smiled back then scrunched my face feeling a pain in my stomach. "Wake up !" I heard mommy's voice then she burst in the room.

"Get up, go clean the restroom" she said pointing to the door.

"But mommy my-"I don't wanna hear it. Get up and clean up, now !" She yelled then walked away.

I sighed scrunching my face as I got out the bed. I seen xion sitting up rubbing his eyes with a pout.

"Go back to sleep poppa" I said and he looked over at me.

"I want my mommy" he whimpered with his eyes watering. "Mommy's in there xion" I said pointing to the door.

"I don't recognize her" he mumbled. "Just go sit with her and mommy bey and maybe you will" I said.

"But-"ANASTASIA !" I heard mommy yell making me unintentionally whimper.

I hate when she calls me that because it means she's mad at me.

"just go back to sleep xion" I mumbled looking away from him.

I sighed walking out room and bumped into mommy bey. "I'm sorry mommy, I'm about to go clean it right now" I said scared.

her straight face turned into a smile "Goodmorning fatmama" she said hugging me.

"Goodmorning" I said in relief hugging her back.

"You don't have to clean the bathroom baby it's already clean, you can go back to sleep" she said pulling back.

"I don't feel good mommy" I said reaching for her and she picked me up like I wanted.

"What's wrong ?" She asked while I laid my head on her shoulder. "my stomach hurts" I mumbled.

"Have you tried to use the toilet ?" She asked me walking out and I shook my head.

She walked me into the restroom and put me down. "Try to boo boo and if it still hurts come get me" she said before walking out.

Beyonce pov:

"Onika you need to stop yelling at her" chanel said mugging her.

"Shut up chanel she's my child" nika said not looking up from her phone. "She made a mistak-"I don't care" nika cut her off.

I knew a argument was coming so I just walked out and went to go check on anastasia.

I went to the bathroom door and knocked on it gently "somebody's in here" I heard her small voice say and a sniff followed.

"It's mommy fatmama, can I come in ?" I said then heard a small 'yes'.

I opened the door and walked in to see anastasia sitting on the toilet hugging her stomach with tears in her eyes.

"It's not working" she said looking up at me. "Nothing's coming ?" I asked and she shook her head.

I sighed looking around "Ok.. go lay down in TT room and i'm gonna bring you something that will help you feel better"

She nodded getting up and fixing herself then walked out. I followed behind her going to the kitchen.

When I entered chanel and nika was arguing like I expected them to be.

"Shut the fuck up chanel damn ! How you gone tell me how to raise my fucking kids ?!" nika said with her face turning red from anger.

"Obviously you need somenody to tell yo ass how to do it !" chanel yelled back.