25

Beyonce pov:

"Move DeAndre what is you doing" I said pushing him wiping my lips.

"Yea what the fuck is you doing ?" Mercedes said walking over with keri.

"I ain't neva liked yo dusty ass" keri said looking him up and down with a stank face.

"I-I was just- I thought-"What did you think ?!" I cut him off.

"Thirsty ass nigga !" Chanel said from the couch.

"I thought we was feeling eachother" he said. "You dumb as fuck. She's gay" keri said.

"I'm not gay" I said pointing at her. "But I am fucking married" I said hitting him in his chest.

"married to a girl talking bout she ain't gay" I heard keri mumble but ignored her.

"I didn't know you was married" he said. I smacked my lips holding my hand up so he could see my big ass ring.

"That's a nice ring" he said. "Yea, I know" I said dropping my hand.

"You tryna fuck my life up, I don't need that" l said shaking my head.

"Nooo, no that's not what I'm tryna do at all beyonce" he said grabbing my hand and looking me in my eye.

"I'm just feeling all these feelings for you that I thought left. And now that they're back they're stronger and hard to ignore"

I looked in his eyes for a little seeing he was genuinely speaking and scrunched my eyebrows feeling a weird feeling.

"Baby !" I heard nika call out and I quickly pulled my hands back. 

"Umm I-I'm sorry dre but I can't be with you. I'm married and I love my wife" I said shaking my head.

His face dropped and he sighed "Stink come here" Nika said grabbing me.

She walked me away and I looked back seeing DeAndre frowning.

I didn't mean to hurt his feelings.

"Beyonce" Nika said getting my attention once we got to the studio. "Yes baby ?" I asked looking over at her seeing her on one knee.

"You said you wanted me to propose again so-"No Bubba I want a romantic one and sex after" I said making her huff.

"Fine" She said standing up. "I was just playing anyway"

"I know you was. Yo ass don't even have a ring" I said rolling my eyes at her.

"Oh I don't ?"she asked then smirked pulling me into her.

"Then what is this" she said pulling a ring pop out her pocket.

"It's giving norbit" I said making her giggle.

"Well you the fine ass light skin" she said and I smirked.

"Mhm. And caca is resbusha" I said making her smile drop while I laughed.

"Her name is coco" she said making my face scrunch. "Why the fuck is you correcting me ?" I asked with a attitude.

"I'm just sa-"No" I cut her off. "I know how to say the bitch name I just decided not to say it like that. Why you correcting me like you fucking her or something ?"

"I'm not fucking her beyonce but that's my friend. You know this" she said.

"Fuck that hoe" I said waving her off.

"Ok and what about DeAntae" she said and I scrunched my face.

"It's DeAndre" I said. "Why you correcting me ?" She asked tilting her head to the side.