1. Love?

"Theo!"

The deafening patters of an impatient knock vibrates against my wooden doors.

"Who is that?" Celia's breathy pants caress my neck. I pull her away from my chest and look towards the door as I hear another knock.

"THEODONIS!!!"
Ah, so the voice belong to my father.
Of course it does...

I pump into Celia, easing into her core as she gasped for mercy.
"Theo!!"  Celia gasps.

"THEO!" My father voice booms.

"What!!!" I yell, breaking away from Celia. His shouts were distracting me from my release and his knocks were annoyingly persistent.

"I need to speak with you! Now!" He screams through the door.

"I'm busy" I yell, taking Celia's healthy bosom into my mouth. She whimpers, pulling my hair into her palms. I enter into her again, pumping fervently as she moans my name. I was reaching the height of my climax.

"THEO!" My father screams.

"Fu*kk!" I shout, finishing my last pump before collapsing on top of her body. Our tepid pants paints the silence of my room as we stare into each other's eyes.

"Why must he always bother you at the most inconvenient times" Celia pouts, pulling my palm into hers whilst placing soft delicate kisses against my fingertips.

Her magenta-red hair cascades down her ivory shoulders as she flips it over her ears. "Theo, why must he always interrupt us"

"I don't know. Maybe he is trying to prove a point"

"What point?" She looks into my eyes with her sea foam orbs. She was a pretty little thing. It was the only reason I entertained her.

"Maybe that he is king?" I suggest, grabbing her chin so she could face me own eyes.

"Well... it's a lousy point" she mutters, pulling away from me.

I roll over to grab the pants Celia had so carelessly dropped to the floor. I pull on each leg before grabbing her waist and carrying her over my shoulders

"Theo!" she giggles, hitting my back as I spun her around, "put me down!"

I smile, slapping her butt before dropping her to the bed. She looks into my eyes before pulling me down, pressing her lips close to mine. Just before she attempts to make contact with my mouth—

"I must go" I whisper, turning my head away so her lips could caress my cheek...
Her body turns rigid as she senses my distance.

"Fine... I understand the situation" she murmurs, standing to lace up her satin blue dress.

"Celia..."

"You do this at every one of our meetings Theo"

"Do what?" I pretend to play coy, walking to my basin to wash my face.

"We have been fuc*ing for 1 month, yet you turn your head with disgust!"

"I do not turn my head!" I make sure to refute her claims, no matter the truth they held.

"You never kiss me on my lips Theo!" She joined me in the bathroom, looking into the mirror to meet my reflection. If only the sink was deep enough to drown me.

I was surprised she had caught on. Celia was a pretty girl. Nice features, tiny waist with an electric smile, but boy was she dense.

"It's not that I don't want to.." I pat my face dry, throwing the rag to the floor before heading out to face my father.

"Then what is it!" I felt her palm against my wrist. It was her way of forcing me to face her. I had been avoiding this conversation since the start of our encounters. She searches my eyes for understanding, determined to let a tear pass her cheek.
My silence said it all.

"I am nothing but a whore to you Theo"

I was silent.
I mean... she wasn't inaccurate in her assessment.

"I will never be Queen nor will you make me one" Tears now stream down her face.

"I promised you a rose Celia, somehow that rose turned into the throne" I wipe her tears away, moving to find my crown. I knew my father was growing impatient with my delay.

"You said you loved me!! Theo! You said it!" She was adamant to catch me in a lie. I would never give her the satisfaction.

"Love?" I turn on my heel to face her, staring into her eyes before walking towards her. My palm caresses her chin, her warmth restored by my touch.
I push the lone curl that fell across her eyebrow, gently tucking it behind her ear.

"A beautiful woman you are, but how could I ever learn to love a palace whore?"

She gasps, my words stinging her like a wicked bee.
I pat her cheek twice before turning to meet my father.

Author Note:

Celia: I am just a whore to you!!

Theo:

This book is inspired by a Shakespearean play! I'll ask for guesses in the next chapter since the plot will be revealed

I don't know how this book will do in numbers? I wanna upload the next chapter but I'm thinking I might wait to see who wants the book to continue. Lol idk