25. Awe

Theo

Our sexual tension was undeniable.
We would kiss but break away. I would linger a palm above her waist but stop when I felt it went on for too long. But now, as our lips danced against the limitations of our hesitations, I was blinded into a stupor of passion.

"Ima..." I whispered, pressing my forehead against hers. She nodded, giving me her consent to continue.
I turn her over, pushing her body to the face of the statue and peeling off her robe impatiently.

I look at her body in awe.
Devotion.
She was the perfect vision of health.
The warmth of the air engulfed us as out bodies molded into one.

Ima

Theo kisses me hungrily, turning my body in one swift motion before he disrobes it.

I couldn't place my feelings for him, not right now. All I knew is that I didn't want him to stop. Impatiently, he pulls my clothes away, sucking on the most supple part of my breasts.

He continues on with blind devotion, trailing kisses all down my spine.

Our clothes were in a pile before long and one by one, they descended from the height.
Impatiently he pulls out his beast enters in me.
I moaned instinctively, biting my lip as Theo showed me his care.
He was so gentle but sharp. Passionate but warm. He held my neck, making me stare into his eyes as he fucked me.

"Theo" I moan. He covers my mouth kissing my neck as we continue.

"Shhh" he whispers, "Our voices echo" he warns which made sense since we were so high up.

"f**ck" I curse again. Theo holds my mouth shout, letting my moans be muffled as he slips in and out.

"F**ck" he curses. Now it was my turn to shhh him and cover his mouth. We both try not to laugh as we continue our union.

"Theo!" A distant voice sounds from below. "Where's the prince? He was just here?"
The voice calls again.
"The ceremony for the king is upon us!!"

Theo ignored the warnings below us, flipping me over and launching me again onto his erect rod. I pull my arms around his neck relishing in his warmth.

"Prince Theo!
Has anyone see the prince?" It sounded like his mother now. "Find him as fast as possible"

"It seems as if your presence is required" I whisper.
Theo continues with skill. He pulls me further behind the statues so we we're hidden.

"They will wait" he grumbles, grabbing my jaw and forcing me to watch him. I nod and we continue.
I couldn't believe we were doing this but it felt so right? We continue for what seemed like hours.
He was a good lover, I could not lie.
I could see why Ocelia was obsessed.

I kissed him again, coaxing him to go in deeper.
The sound of our slapping bodies was the only noise that echoed against the walls of the vast hallways.

Theo pumped slower then faster.
My hands clawing against his back. Finally, we both reach our height and collapse a top each other.
We each took a minute to catch our breaths, staring into each other's eyes as we came to the realization of what we just did.

We seal our sin with a sloppy kiss, desperately trying to swallow our breaths before breaking.
We stare at each other not sure what to say, but I knew we both enjoyed it.

——
Theo

I faithfully trace the back of Ima's spine, staring at her beautiful features as she rested in my arms.

Her chest rose and fell so perfectly. Her breasts, pressing comfortably against my stomach.
I tried to push away the thoughts I had of Ima a long time ago but my efforts proved futile. I couldn't.

I was cautious to consider our experience as nothing but a dream. I thought it was a dream...  I couldn't believe a woman like Ima would have feelings for me nor could I imagine a future with her.
She was a gladitrix, I a prince, we would never work.

But as her soft breaths tickled my chest, I beamed. As her warm palms clutched onto my chest, I eased.
It wasn't a sweet dream.
It was a beautiful reality.
My reality.
She was mine.
All mine.

I continue to kiss every ridge of her body.
Her neck.
Her spine.
Her beautiful breasts.
She was beautiful.

But I did wonder about her words. "We should keep our distance"

How could I tear away from her now?

Ima

I press my forehead to his chest and kiss it. He took my palm into his own and presses his lips against it.

"Theo!!
Prince Theo!" His guard Levit yells from below.

"You should go."

He smirks and nods "should I?"

"I mean... the ceremony will be over by now" I shrug, indirectly goading him for a second round.

"The ceremony...must be called off your majesty" Levit says, expressing his dismay to the queen.

"Ima... I must go" He says. He looks at me with regret but made his decision.

I watch him carefully, our eyes glued to each other with longing. turns to begin his descent.

"Theo"

He stops and lifts his head up to watch me.

"You're naked" I giggle. He looks down at his body as if he had forgotten and shrugs.

"It wouldn't be the first time" he smiles devilishly before descending down.
I hear a few more voices and hold his wrist to prohibit him.
"If you go, they'll know I'm up here."

"Or Ocelia" he shrugs. I knew he was trying to help but hearing her name made me fume.

"Fine" he smirks and returns to the spot that was next to me. He peeks over the stone and whistles, grabbing the attention of someone I could not see.

Theo

"Who's that?" Ima asks.
"My best friend, Asim." He was passing by unknowingly.

I call out for him before whistling.
He looks up and frowns, curious as to why I was up here.

I put a finger to my lip and point at our pile of clothes below.
"Our clothes" I mouth. He looks down and nods kicking it behind the Sphynx. He would bring it up for us soon. Besides me, Asim was the only other person who could climb it.

He gives the okay sign and makes it a mission to lead the guards elsewhere. "I think I saw Theo over there!" He points elsewhere. The guards pick up their spears and zoom to find me.

"Now what?" Ima says.

"He'll know what to do."