Chapter 55🔞

⚠️Warning⚠️ 

Smut in this Chapter!- Description of sexual activity, body parts, Inappropriate language, gif that show Semi sexual activity. As well as other things inappropriate for Readers under the age of 18.🔞

Jake stayed away from the pack for the rest of the day after we tricked him and Bella

Jake stayed away from the pack for the rest of the day after we tricked him and Bella. Bella came back the next morning yelling about how we ruined her life and how Edward called off the wedding. Davina was with Rosalie and Emmett so she wasn't here to see Bella's breakdown. Rachel laughed at her as she cried. I was glad we got them back for hurting my girlfriend.

"Hurts when someone else messes with your relationship doesn't it!" Rachel says as she smiles down at Bella. Bella nods her head at Rachel. I growled as I was tired of this girl thinking she was better.

"Bella, you need to leave! No one wants you here!" Sam says as Bella shakes her head at him.

"I have nowhere to go! Edward doesn't want me. Jake won't talk to me. And it is all your's and Davina's fault." She says as I laugh at her. Paul and Rachel look pissed.

"Hey you started it... We just finished it!" Rachel says with a smile as Bella looks shocked.

"I hate you all... You all are nothing but mutts!" She yells just as Jake walks you. "When I get Edward back I will have him kill all of you! For what you have done to me!" She screams as Jake growls at her.

"You aren't welcome here anymore! Just leave us all alone, Bella!" Jake says, making Bella turn around and look at him shocked and pissed.

"Jake... Please don't do this to us! You love me! This is her fault! She did this to us." She says, begging him as she steps closer to him.

"Bella!" Davina says as she walks around the house. "Why am I not surprised to see you here?" She says as she walks over to me. I wrap my arms around her and give her a kiss. Bella glares at us.

"Everything is your fault!" Bella says as she points at Davina. Davina smiles at her.

"Bella stop... Davina didn't start anything you did! Leave her alone! Leave all of us alone!" Jake says as she gasps at him.

"How can you say that to me? Me of all people! I thought I meant more to you than this!" She asks as she waves her hand around. Jake sighs and shakes his head at her.

"Just leave Bella, you aren't wanted here anymore. By anyone!" Jake says, making her cry again. "And whatever we had is over. Since You were only using me and all!" He says as Bella huffs and then slaps him. Paul had to hold Rachel back from hurting Bella. Davina laughed as Bella glared at her.

"Let her go, Paul. Bella deserves this!" Davina says as she smiles at her brother. Paul lets go and Rachel runs right at Bella. We all watch as Rachel beats the daylights out of Bella. Once we pull Rachel off of Bella, Bella takes off running to her truck. Davina smiles as she walks up to Jake.

"You know if you could have seen through all her bullshit then half of the things we have been through may not have happened. But you were blinded by her!" She says as Jake nods his head.

"I am sorry for hurting you and for believing all her bullshit." He says as she nods her head at him.

"I wish I could fully believe you, but after everything I just can't! You lost so much because of her and her lies!" She says as Jake nods his head.

"Hopefully one day you can." He says as Davina pats his back and walks back over to me. I kiss her as she smiles at me.

"I love you Davina!" I say against her lips.

"I love you too, Jared!!" She says back to me.

"Get a room!" We hear Paul say as I smile at her.

"OK!" I say before throwing her over my shoulder and walking off to our house.

"I was joking..." Paul yells. "Hey, get back here with my sister!" He yells as me and Davina laugh.

"Too late big brother! You put the thoughts into his head!" Davina yells back. We hear the pack laugh at what she said.

"You are mine the rest of the night!" I say as Davina laughs, making me slap her ass. "Be a good girl or I may have to spank you really good!" I say as she wiggles a little. I place her down on her feet and hold her to my Body. "It seems like you like that sound of that?" I ask as Davina smiles up at me.

"Cause I do!" She says as she places a light kiss on my lips.

"Then get your ass inside so I can do what you want me to do to this delicious body!" I say as she smiles at me before taking off to the house. I laugh as I run after her.

I ran into the house but I didn't get more than a few feet before Jared wrapped his arms around me

I ran into the house but I didn't get more than a few feet before Jared wrapped his arms around me. I squall as he picks me up and carries me upstairs. "As soon as we get blinds or something for the windows. I am taking you in every room." He says into my ear. "But for now our room will have to do!" He says as I giggle at him. He moves me so we are chest to chest and kisses me.

"Now be a good girl and strip out of those clothes." He says as I smile and start to remove my clothes. Once I am down to my bra and underwear he removes his boxes and his shorts. "Now what to do first." He says as he walks around me. I smile as he comes and stands in front of me. I place my hands on his hips and push him up against the wall.

"Not sure about you but I know what I want." I say as I get on my knees. I look up at Jared and he is looking down at me, licking his lips. I keep my eye contact with him as I lick the precum off before taking him all the way into my mouth. He moans as I start to bob my head up and down.

"Holy shit!" He growls as his head falls back and his eyes close. "Fuck! Baby don't stop!" He says as he starts to breathe heavily. I continue to suck as he starts to thrust into my mouth. "Shit! Keep going baby. I'm going to cum!" He says with a growl as I don't stop my actions. Only a few minutes later he came into my mouth. I swallowed as I looked up at him. His head was against the wall and his eyes were closed. I giggled as he opened his eyes and looked down at me.

"My turn!"