chapter sixteen

Haven straddled Ezra as they attacked each other mouths; he had her by her waist as she ground against his protruding penis. He grabbed a fist full of her hair, yanking it some making her moan into his mouth turning him on some more.

He shook his head, stopping the kiss pulling away as she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"I'm trying to respect your wishes, so please get off me." He spoke, closing his eyes.

He was so annoyed because he didn't know it was this possible to be so horny.

"Who says we have to wait anymore?" Haven mumbled, making him open his eyes.

"Me." He looked at her. "You can't even talk about sex with me before you start acting weird; you're not ready."

"But I-"

"Haven, we have time. We don't have to rush into shit." He said honestly. "I'll jerk off every day- shit gets a pocket pussy or something before I ever have you regret losing your virginity to me."

"You're so sweet." She rubbed his cheek with her thumb. "It means a lot you aren't trying to force me."

"Never would I either."

"Y'all decent?" Indigo asked, knocking on the door then opening it. "Can you do my hair later?"

"What you want?" 

"A few cornrolls, it's going to rain Saturday, so I'm not standing in the rain looking a hot mess."

"Do you have my cropped jacket?" Flaire asked, coming into the room.

"No." Haven lied.

"Do you have it?" She asked Indigo.

"Which one?"

"The black ripped-up one I said I wanted to customize."

"Oh, no, I don't."

"And Genesis said she doesn't have it either, so one of y'all lying, and it's going to piss me the fuck off because y'all know I hate when y'all touch my shit without asking!"

"Here she goes." Indigo rolled her eyes as Flaire walked out, getting louder and complaining. 

"I'm bout to slap every bitch in here that wear the same size as me cause y'all fucking lying! I don't even give a fuck if y'all wore the fucking jacket but don't be fucking lying to me about the shit."

"Girl, why are you yelling?" Genesis asked, peeking her head out her room door.

"Imma ask everybody again since we are all in the same area." She said as Devon walked up the stairs. "Who has my black ripped-up crop jacket?"

"Girl-"

"So then Imma start going the fuck off and ruining everybody's room and watch y'all clean that shit until my jacket is fucking found!"

She walked into Indigo's room first since it was the closest; she pulled out all her dresses, making Indigo start yelling.

"And you picking all this shit up because I told you I don't have your shit!" Indigo said.

"I'm not picking shit up! I don't give a fuck what I ruin somebody get my shit before I get more pissed off and smack every single one of y'all." She said, pulling clothes from the hanger.

"Flaire, you're doing too much right now-"

"I'm not doing enough!" She cut Devon off. "We're sisters; we borrow each other shit, that's fine. I'm used to that but don't fucking hide and lie about my shit! I spent my money on that shit, it's mine and if I don't find my jacket can't nobody touch my shit ever again."