chapter eight

Chapter eight

Flaire woke up getting ready for school sighing, them three days she was suspended didn't do her no justice. She felt like everything happened yesterday, once she was ready she laid back down because she knew her sisters wasn't ready.

Indigo was in the mirror fixing Haven frontal while Haven sat there on Facetime with Ezra, this was their thing. They would get on Facetime around 10/11 then hang up when they both left the house for school.

Haven was catching feelings. Fast.

"You talked to Sapphire?" Ezra asked.

"No, she blocked me. I wasn't expecting her to talk to me, my sisters basically tagged teamed her."

"Um, no we didn't I punched her punk ass by myself and instead of doing something she wanted to yell around like somebody was skinning her."

"Y'all not ready right now, right?" Devon asked walking in the room.

"No." Both said in unison.

"I gotta leave right now, so I'll put y'all in a Lyft or something."

"Okay." Haven and Indigo both said.

"I'll come get y'all." Ezra said.

"You don't have to do that."

"Yes the hell he do." Devon said. "Save me some damn money, good looks E."

Ezra laughed, Devon was always a funny ass nigga. "I'm leaving out in like ten minutes so y'all better have y'all selves together."

"I'm ready." Haven spoke.

"Word." Indigo agreed.

"One of y'all go wake Flaire up." He said knowing Flaire was always the first one up so she can go back to sleep.

But Flaire was awoke because Ra woke her up, she was waiting up him to pick her up while doing little things making sure she had everything. Haven knocked on her door because she know she hated when people just walked in.

"Yeah?" Flaire said as Haven walked in.

"Devon had to work early so Ezra is coming to get us."

"It's fine, Ra coming to get me."

"Ain't you getting a lil too close to this nigga?" Ezra asked making her grab Haven phone.

"First of all, do I get in the way of you getting close to all your hoes? My sister excluded."

"Shut up." He chuckled. "Just be safe."

"Always."

"Then you can go."

"Boy the fuck bye." She laughed handing her her phone. "Why you still standing here? What?"

"Do he talk to any other girls?"

"Why you got me muted?" She heard Ezra ask.

"Hay, I'm not him. I can't answer that but as far as I know he don't talk to anybody, if he did I wouldn't let him play you."

"Okay." She nodded.

"Just make sure you not dumb behind him, I love him like he's my brother but at the end of the day he still a nigga and niggas don't always know how to act."

"You're right, I'm not." Haven nodded. "Thank you."

"Sevyn is coming to get me so I guess I'll see you later?" Indigo smiled making her nervous.