chapter thirty six

Tyke woke up in Maicee's arms, making him shake his head; he moved her arms as he stood up. He was fully naked, so he just walked into his bathroom, turned on the water, took a ten-minute shower then got out to his phone ringing. 

Sage was calling, making him grab his phone and silence it. 

He got dressed and then walked downstairs; seeing the cleaning company allow themselves in, he nodded at them and then went to the refrigerator. 

He started checking his phone, looking at all the shit he was tagged in; he couldn't recall half of the party, so watching people's stories was funny to him. 

His phone started ringing again, making him answer this time as he put it on speaker, making sure he was still responding to people's messages.

"What are you doing?" Sage asked, as it sounded like she was moving around.

"Bout to fix me something to eat; what you on?" 

"Can you take me to the doctor?" 

"What time?" 

"Now."

"Absolutely not." He chuckled. "I'll put you in a Uber." 

"I could put myself in the Uber; I just wanted you to take me."

"I'm hungover; I don't plan on going out of the house today, big mama." 

"You had fun at your little party?" She chuckled.

"I don't even know; I know my ass overdid it with the fucking liquor, though."

"Love drinking but can't take it; sounds like you."

"Man, shut up." He chuckled. "Why was it a big ass fight at the end of the party?" 

"You was fighting?" 

"Hell yeah, niggas tried to tag team E."

"Oh, not Ezra. I lowkey wished I would've come now."

"You should've." 

"Can I confide in you without you tripping?" 

"What does that mean?"

"Meaning I want to talk to you, but I don't wanna freak you out."

"Wassup?"

"I think I'm pregnant." 

Tyke opened his mouth to say something but closed it back. He was going to make a joke, but it sounded like she was scared, so he stopped.

"You telling me because it's mine, or you telling me because we're friends?" 

"Both?" She questioned. "I've been feeling funny for a few weeks, but I thought it was because I was nervous about finals. That's why I'm going to the doctor for a blood test. Are you mad?" 

 "Why would I be mad? We have been having sex. You think you're going to want to keep it?" 

"I don't know; how do you feel?"

"Let's just see if you are before we make decisions."

"I'm okay with that; I'm going to call you back when I have the results."

"You want me to order the Uber now?" 

"I'll just drive."

"Bet, just let me know, wassup." 

Tyke felt like he wasn't breathing for a second, he didn't want her to know, but he was pissed off. He didn't understand how he could've been that stupid to get somebody pregnant; he had been too smart to let this slide.