chapter three

Chapter Three

"Yo, you got my phone."

"Who is this?"

"This Haven, right?"

"Yeah."

"When I'm getting my shit back?" He asked with a attitude.

Haven hung up the phone without another word being said, it was as if everyone in her life was so rude for no reason. She hated she couldn't stand up for herself as she does in her head.

Haven continued watching Love and Hip Hop until she accidentally dozed off, she was real tired from working, dancing and keeping her GPA up to date.

"Haven, you still woke?" Indigo asked coming in the room immediately waking her.

"Mhm."

"I have a problem and you are the only one I could talk to."

"What's the problem?" Haven sat up ready to listen to Indigo problems.

"I've been talking to this boy low-key and we've been going good so far but now he says he feels like a secret and wants to come out."

"So what's the problem?" Haven asked a tad bit confused.

"When we become public rumors and side chicks going to suddenly pop up creating drama. You know how I am about people or even getting closer to people but I actually love him and I would be so heartbroken if we decided to end it because something fucked us up."

"I think you should tell him how you feel about this and if he still wants to then this is a test. A test to see how strong you guys relationship really is."

"Yeah you right, I just don't want us to stop talking y'know? I think we could get some where far." Indigo shrugged.

"If you believe in your relationship, it should be strong."

"Thanks sissy, we got to get you a boyfriend now or somebody you could talk to. You too damn pretty to not be playing people kids." Indigo patted her hair making Haven laugh.

"I don't want a boyfriend right now but the minute I do I'll promise to let you know." She smiled.

"You better, imma get you a baller with a car and a education. Someone that could compare or better because ain't no nigga gon have my big sister looking stupid."

"Please go to sleep." Haven smiled.

"For real, we can't have you looking bad out here like Flaire." Both sisters busted out laughing at their own inside joke.

"What's been going on with you big sissy?" Indigo asked laying back on the bed leaning on Haven as they talked up a storm until they both began to fall asleep.

~

Haven woke up in a panic looking for her phone to check the time waking up a sleeping Indigo, Indigo yawned then looked at Haven with a mug for waking her up.

"What are you doing? What's wrong?" She asked a little concerned to see her panicking.

"What time is it?" She asked still looking for her phone.

Indigo grabbed her phone off the drawer and read the time with wide eyes. "Oh shit, it's 2:00."

"We missed school." Haven frowned.

"Well we did go to sleep around three in the morning, so it's expected." Indigo shrugged getting out the bed.

"I'll go make breakfast." Haven instructed. "Well brunch."