chapter thirty-seven

Haven was still a bit slightly annoyed by Ezra, so she really didn't want to go out anymore, but she wanted really wanted to take Indigo out, so she sucked it up. It'll be a good girls' night.

"You ready?" Indigo asked, coming to Haven's room and making her look at her. 

Indigo is usually always in Sevyn's clothes, so Haven was shocked when she wore regular clothes. She wore a cropped white tank top with green and orange drawstring shorts and low orange and white dunks. On top of her bohemian knotless was Sevyn's orange fitted cap that said his name at the back.

"You look so cute, sissy." Haven smiled. It was a simple fit, but she made an effort to how she looked so she was feeling proud. 

"Thank you, you do too. I love your hair; it's showing your pretty face." 

Haven wore a black graphic tee that was cut down the middle and tied at the bottom with loose-fitting cargo. She decided she would throw on her favorite sneakers, Concord Jordans. Her hair was in a half-up spiky ponytail with the back flowing and bumped ends. Her face was bare of makeup, just lashes that she got done earlier and lipliner and gloss.

"You know Ariel kids face card don't decline." 

"And they don't!" Genesis said, passing by, making Indigo and Haven chuckle.

"What time is Ezra coming?" 

"He's not coming anymore, so we're waiting on Maicee, who should-" Her sentence got cut from Maicee texting her. "She's outside." 

"Let me go get my bag." 

Haven nodded her head, grabbing her bag and making sure she had everything in there. She turned her light off, closed the door, then walked downstairs to see her dad, Devon, Genesis, and Alana on the couch. 

"Y'all are always in the house; y'all should come bowling," Haven said.

"We're going out tomorrow to the state fair," Devon said.

"And y'all wasn't going to say anything? I'm coming!" 

"Where?" Indigo asked.

"They're going to the state fair tomorrow."

"Oh yeah, we coming." 

"Y'all look so pretty," Genesis said.

"Let me take a picture of y'all to post on Facebook," Aziel said, turning his phone to the side.

"Daddy, no." Genesis laughed, standing up. "I'll take it, and why is your camera so greasy?" 

Indigo and Haven posed for three pictures before they were done; they were tired of fake smiling.

"Maicee's outside, our location on, call us if you need us. Love y'all." Haven said before she walked out.

Maicee was in her car bobbing her head to the song, making Haven laugh as she opened the door making the song become louder. Haven through her bag on the seat the squatted down, making Maicee start yelling while Indigo recorded laughing.

"What he say? I'm in the zone; I gotta see my doctor; Scotty's calling me! Scotty, beam me up! I wanna fly, morning, noon, night!" Maicee yelled, jumping out the other side.

"I'm geeked up! Geeked up! Geeked up!" Haven yelled, smacking her legs as she twerked.

"Y'all we just stepped outside." Indigo laughed, bringing the phone back and forth to get both of them.

"Maicee knew what she was doing pulling up playing this!" Haven laughed, getting in the car.

"Cause girl's night finna be lit!" Maicee smiled.