chapter twenty one

Martin shook his head at the mess they all made; he should've made them clean this shit up before everybody went to sleep. He moved the cover off of him, stretching; that couch had him fucked up.

"Uncomfortable ass shit." He mumbled, folding the blanket.

He walked into his room, seeing Indigo cuddled up in his sheets; he sighed rolling his eyes. He hated he was a gentleman not allowing her to sleep on the couch cause that couch was hard as fuck.

"I'm tryna get like you, my boy." He said, then chuckling.

He walked into his bathroom to do his morning hygiene; as soon as he walked out of the bathroom Gina walked in.

Oh my God, he thought to himself. She about to do the fucking most.

"Hi ba- why this bitch in your bed?" She asked pointing.

"Cool out bruh." He pushed her into the hallway so she could be quiet.

"I'm not being quiet for no fucking body! Why is that bitch in your bed?" She asked looking at him. "Or do you need me to go ask her young ass?"

"I'm not your fucking child to be coming in here demanding answers out of me! I pay the bills in this motherfucker and you don't do shit in this house for you to be coming to yell in my damn face."

"I don't give a fuck if it's my first time coming to this bitch! It's no reason why a fucking bitch should be in your bed while you half-naked like you don't have a fucking girlfriend!"

"Everybody seems to know that you're my girlfriend but your insecure ass!"

Gina always showed signs of being insecure but she never was acting this way.

Seeing Indigo get closer to Martin was bothering her but instead of just telling him that, she always found herself lashing out at him.

"Yo, it's eight in the damn morning," Milly said coming out of his room and seeing Martin and Gina clearly looking aggravated in each other faces.

"Why that bitch in his bed?" Gina asked looking at Milly for answers.

"What bitch?" Milly asked confused.

"You know who she talking about," Martin said.

"Oh, BabyBlue?" Milly asked. "Why are you calling her out her name?"

"I can say what the fuck I want! Y'all pissing me the fuck off and if I don't get my answer from you or him, I will get my answer from her when she is a damn hospital bed."

"Brah, we had company yesterday. Ron and Monster ass in my room so BabyBlue went in Martin's room while he slept on the couch cause he didn't want her to feel uncomfortable."

"Y'all could've just said that shit about to get that damn little girl beat up for nothing." She chuckled but neither found anything funny.

"Brah, I'm not doing this with you no more. See yourself out." Martin pointed towards the door.

"Are you serious?" Gina asked.

"Ever since the day you met Indigo, you became weird. Most days you are more worried about her ass than me if you wanted to be her friend also you could've. That girl going through so much and I can't even be a real friend because I always gotta tiptoe on eggshells through conversations because you always breathing down my damn back when it comes to her."

"I mean what are you trying to say to her that I can't see?"

"Sometimes it's shit I would like to speak to other people about, just like you like to talk to your friends about shit you won't tell me vise fucking versa. I just can't get that luxury because it's always gotta be your way."