chapter six

Chapter Six

Flaire walked into the corner store with the munchies due to her being high as a kite. She picked two bags of Migos dab ranch chips, a swiss roll, grandma peanut butter cookies, a blueberry tea Arizona and a bunch of candy including the two beef patties with cheese.

Walking out the store with her bag in her hand, she looked in it pulling out a sour patch. Looking around at the group of people, which contained girls and boys, she rolled her eyes hoping nobody said anything to her.

She didn't understand how niggas could just stand on a corner all day, everyday. And these dumb ass bitches just be standing here with them like the dumb bitches they are.

"Aye Flaire?!" A voice called making her sigh, she knew that voice too well.

"What Rell?" She asked looking at him briefly seeing everybody look at her.

"Why you ain't hit me back?"

"I didn't want to." She answered honestly.

"Why you give me ya number if you wasn't gon respond?"

"I never wanted you from the get go." She said making the group of people laugh.

"She act like she too good for people." Another boy, Twan, added.

"I am." She said blankly.

In her mind, nobody could top her. Nobody looked better than her, dressed better than her, could beat her or simply was better than her. She had a high self esteem and nobody could tear that down, she was that bitch.

"Says who? You just as average as this bitch." Some boy, she didn't know, said talking about the bitch who he had his arm around. Everyone laughed, including the bitch he just disrespected, making Flaire raise a eyebrow.

"I know I'm not because you would be picking your teeth off the ground as soon as that comment left your mouth."

"It sound good." He waved her off. "Bitches always talking tough like they could back it up."

Before she could even say anything, somebody spoke for her. "Nah, wrong female. Shawty gon knock ya head off ya shoulders, she bout everything she say."

She looked back to see Blaire, Ant, and another boy walking towards her as she smiled happy to see Blaire. Actually happy was an understatement, she was ecstatic.

Blaire was damn near a brother to her and if you saw them together you would assume they were twins. Besides Ezra, Keygen, Tyke and Devin, Blaire was the only other male she trusted. She haven't seen him or spoken in a while because he was in the streets heavy and dropped out of school.

"I missed you so much." She remarked hugging him then Ant.

"I miss you too, what you doing out here this late? You don't even live over here and I know you ain't fucking with nobody from over here yo." He scrunched his face up.

"I just came to the store and they stopped me, you know me better than that."

"Right but what they stopping you for?"

"Blaire chill."

One thing about Blaire was he and Flaire were one of the same. They shared looks, the attitude and personality. They were both always ready to fight, said what's on their mind and overall troublesome, another reason they clicked so well.

"I ain't gon say nothing, stay right here, I'll take you home." He said going to store.

Flaire nodded taking her phone out her back pocket to reply to Ezra text and a few others. She looked up, looking around to be aware of her surroundings stopping to look at Blaire friend caught off guard from how good he looked. She wasn't paying attention to him when he first walked up but now he had all her attention.