S1, EP 1: Snow Kissed

Important! This book was originally supposed to have like six yanderes but that's more than I can juggle so for now it's just four so I can spare you my sweaty writing. For the best, it's just four and I'm pretty sure you know who they are. So ignore the extras, I did make some chapters about them but it's different now so hang on tight.

Late edit: Feel free to correct me on even the smallest of mistakes! I'd fix them faster than Bakugo could blow his top.

Last last edit: I realized a DID or MPD switch is not how I thought it happened. So I apolgize for moments where it may have just... 'happened'. I was thinking about this whilst figuring out what I should do for part two.

...

..

.

Every single day, she'd stare out the window mindlessly. Most the time unaware of what was happening around her. She was too busy watching birds take flight and land, too busy in her own world. A habit of hers. When she couldn't be bothered with her peers antics, of course if it was her best friend, that's when she came back to earth.

"Heh?! You're more of an idiot than I thought if you think YOU'RE getting into U.A!!" She turned her attention to the next desk, where Bakugo towered over the scared Midoriya.

"Rejects like you aren't good enough—"

"Leave him alone!" Y/n blurt out, she had no idea what was going on so she had no comeback.

"Oh congratulations! You managed to say something without stuttering!" He banged his hands on the desk before sitting back down, with his feet on the desk. "You rejects don't stand a chance!"

"N-Neither do you B-Bakugo, y-you're at the s-same level as-s us—" Bakugo quickly stood back up, interrupting her with just a look.

"Don't lump me in with you losers! All you can do is freeze stuff! Know your place snowy!" Y/n just smiled at him.

"At lea-st I'm cool," she looked away back at the window. No one laughed at her joke but that was fine.

The door then opened. "Y/n L/n?" She called, Y/n stood up and grabbed her backpack from her chair. This was around the time she left on Fridays, everyone was used to it. Except now Izuku looked at her in terror, no one was there to help him.

"Sorry, you're not leaving today. But we have some news." She put her backpack down, as she walked out, Bakugo glared at Izuku.

"You're weak! You need protecting from a little girl!" Izuku mumbled something, which only angered Bakugo and he grabbed him. The teacher told him off, Bakugo, being unable to resist hitting him, angrily sat down.

Y/n came back looking gloomy, head down so her white and black hair fell into her face. She wasn't crying though, just sad. She sat down and Midoriya leaned over.

"Are you okay?" He asked her, the tone of remorse in his voice made her turn to him and shake her head. "M-my s-sister over d-dosed again," she said quietly, just so he could only hear. But Bakugo was listening in, as usual. "So my mom can't pick me up."

"Oh I'm sorry, do you-"

"Stop talking!"

Midoriya and L/n have been friends since they've started middle school. She kept bullies away and helped him when he needed it. Sometimes he felt as though he didn't deserve her.

And as for Bakugo, well she only met him when she met Izuku. His hatred for her burns just below Midoriya. And that's because ever since she froze his arm and almost gave him frostbite, he's hated her.

Their quirks cancel each other's out. She can freeze things to absolute zero. This also means she can withstand the winter and that she's pale. She's constantly cold and even when she's not using her quirk, her touch sends shivers down your spine. Thus, why her family uses her as a cooler in the summer.

Of course, because of her quirk when she sweats it's extremely cold, along with her tears too. A silent fog emits from her like dry ice.

After school, Y/n sadly has to walk with Bakugo. And his stupid friends. She lives in his neighborhood. Luckily after this, she can take the other way and depart.

"Don't you think you were a little too hard on Midoriya?" One of them asked, he crushed a can with his hand and kicked another Pepsi bottle. "No! That loser needs to know his place!" She couldn't bare it, just listening to him talk shit about her best friend. She wondered when she'd snap.

"Eh? Getting mad frost?!" He asked once seeing she had frozen the path in front of them. She grabbed his arm and her quirk went to work, freezing up his arm and spreading. "I t-told you to l-leave him alone he's done n-nothing t-to you!"

Unable to move his other hand, one-half of his body was frozen. He pushed Y/n to the floor with his free hand, and the ice stopped, however, he was freezing and shivering.

"You-are so weak! You probably only protect that quirk—less loser because- h-hes below you! You know what I think, heh?" Then his smirk widened as the words fell from his lips. "I think you're even more of a loser than he is!! Only protecting him to make yourself feel better!" He slapped his hand on his wrist, exploding the freezing ice before it spread through his body.

His expression suddenly changed, he looked up and a shadow towered over the crying Y/n.