S2, EP 3: Ice Age

Y/n stood with the rest of them. Panting and holding her chest. She had run too far during the obstacle race, she ran out of breath a long time ago. Now she felt as though she would die. The obstacle race was just the first part. Y/n placed forth, Katsuki third, Shoto second, and Izuku first.

Whilst she was catching her breath, she looked down at her red boots. The ones Izuku gave her. For some reason, they brought her little hope.

The heat was definitely what she needed at the moment.

"Y/n, are you okay?" Shoto asked suspiciously. She nodded and looked at the trail of frost she left behind.

Oh what would she do now?

The Calvary battle wasn't any better. Everyone started assembling their teams. But no one approached Y/n. No one would.

"Hey! Y/n, wanna join?" A familiar voice yelled, she turned around. Shinso waved to her.

'Why not..' she took a deep breath and went over to him. Along with a bunch of other people she didn't know.

"Are you s-sure you want me on your t-team?" She asked sadly.

"Definitely,"

And so, they proceeded to assemble their team. With Y/n and Mashirao in the front, the other two in the back, and Shinso on the top.

The time was up, the whistle blew.

"Are you guys ready?"

"Ye—"

Everything went black. I wasn't sure what was happening. I was not in control.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I shouldn't accuse him of cheating, he was just trying to win. But when I came back to conscious, I wanted to throw the whole team off so we lost.

"Huh?" She looked around, everyone was still fighting. Bakugo, was about to clash with Todoroki when the loud whistle blew.

She furrowed her eyebrows and pushed the whole team down. Everyone fell backward.

"What was that for—" she suddenly grabbed his collar, his jacket started freezing.

"I didn't like that—"

"Y/n!" Izuku yelled, she let him go and went over to him.

'My head hurts.'

Looks like he got in the top four. And tears stained his cheeks.

PAUSE. Quick AN because it's important, Shinso is INDEED one of the...*cough* Yandere *cough* that's why I put him in class 1-a earlier. I will say no more but I haven't forgotten about him, I just fail to fit him in the storyline...so maybe I made a mistake. It's okay, it'll work out.
RESUME.

"Hehe, looks like we both advance!" He rubbed the back of his head bashfully, a small smile crept up Y/n's lips. "Y-Yeah...I guess..."