S5, EP 1: The Last Mission

Okay this is might confuse some people but i'll try my best. In this season, you are not called by your real name unless it is written that you have been called by your legal name. So, choose a different name then what you've been using this entire book because you are not that name anymore. But i'm still going to say Y/n just cuz. But Y/n is not Y/n's real name. It only makes sense if you fill in the blanks. 😭 like my real name is Kevinn and my fake name is Nex. Yeah? alrightttt.

Y/n disappeared for about nine months, her whereabouts unknown to everyone. Not that most had cared.

Today we get a peek into her new but temporary lifestyle. The life she had been living since she disappeared nine months ago. This is the life.

Her life now was like some sort of fever dream, more close to a nightmare. The only thing remotely close to good was that she had a boyfriend who took good care of her, for the most part. Y/n had acquired almost the perfect life, she had money, a happy relationship, she even got a job, but it wasn't what she wanted. It wasn't perfect for her. She was depressed during those nine months, they were the worst of her life, pretending and having to keep her demons from spilling from her head just to maintain it. For nine months of that, it put a lot of stress on her mental.

However, Y/n has learned to hide her illness, how hard could it be to hide one more? Her escape to Tokyo was only temporary, she would be right where she wanted to be in a couple of months.

During the ninth month (present day) was the worst month, she would often pee the bed, her breasts had expanded to the size of a cantaloupe and she was out of breath just from walking up the stairs, the worst part was that she could barely freeze a cup of water without getting tired. She absolutely despised this, but it would be over soon. As soon as she gave birth, she would be able to resume her old life.

Pretending to be happy was the worst part.

"Y/n, have you seen the soap? I just bought some." Her new boyfriend, was quite the entertainment. He was stupid but sweet to her. "I don't think you did Kuro." She said as she carefully walked down the last few steps.

"Ah shit, I probably didn't, I think I dropped it in the store." He scratched his head as he looked amongst the empty grocery bags. He would always talk to her while doing a task, it was sort of like a gift to be able to multitask so smoothly. He began to prepare to cook while starting a random conversation with her.

"Honey, why do you always call me by my name? I know it's out of respect but you never call me any sweet names, like honey, hon, sweetheart, babe or something like that." Y/n glared in his direction while he had his back turned as she made her way to the sofa.

"This is kind of my first long term relationship since...Y'know, I guess I'm just not used to it."

"Oh right, well I hope we can work on it, I'd like to have your trust since you're having our baby." He heard Y/n gasp as she tried to speak and turned around. A puddle of liquid growing larger beneath her, Kuro almost shrieked. Y/n couldn't see it because of her belly but she sure felt it. Her heart began racing and she felt a growing pain in her stomach and heart, perhaps from her going into labor—or from the thought that she was probably going to give birth right now.

"Oh god, okay okay! Stay right there i'm going to get my stuff then I'll drive you to the hospital!" He then raced upstairs as Y/n stood still, almost frozen in place staring at the puddle beneath her.

Y/n managed to make it to the car by herself for the most part. She was silent the whole car ride, detached from the true reality while Kuro talked to her but it felt as if he were talking to a wall. She drowned out the entire world.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

For Y/n, the worst part wasn't giving birth, the worst part was after.

She had to get an emergency C-section. The even worst part? She flatlined as they did it; she almost died on the hospital bed and could feel herself fading  away from the light of life. Only for a moment was she in such a state of peace that she never wanted to go back.

The peace lasted longer in her head than it did in the real world. It was interrupted by loud ringing in her ears and faint yelling and beeping.

"Clear! Clear! Clear!" she heard, each time getting louder and louder until she opened her eyes slightly, a breathing mask on her mouth as she felt her heart beating in her head.

When she came to a bright flashed in her face, sometimes she would see a doctor appear and talk to her but they wore mask so she was unable to understand.

Then, she went out again,

and once more.

Then again.

Finally, she woke up when the procedure was done and she was able to get all of the fluid she lost and sewed back up. She was more than groggy, tired. She woke up with Kuro on the chair next to her holding the baby. When he noticed she had woken up he immediately bombarded her with questions, she was still half asleep, too tired to understand him.

"Oh i'm so glad they saved you, you almost died dear." He glanced nervously at her, gesturing with his eyes as if asking if she wanted to hold the new born. Y/n stared at him with tired eyes. It wouldn't be the first time she almost died, and definitely not the last.

"So Ahem, do you want to hold her?" Y/n's eyes slowly flickered to the child, the back of her head had a grayish white hair with streaks of black. That ran in her family, she was just glad it wasn't red. Red would have been from her fathers side.

She nodded and he gently placed the baby in her arms, Y/n smiled for a moment. Until she took a closer look at it, her eyes filled with horror as she looked at the girl.

"What's wrong?" he asked. Y/n remained silent. The baby girl had freckles, and a piece of hair in the front that was red, she wasn't sure why but it scared her. Freckles didn't run in her family, but it ran in Kuros, but Kuro wasn't her biological father. It didn't run in Shoto's either.

This aroused an important question. Who's child was this? For the record, she was a virgin before Shoto, even then, most of her days spent there were a blur because of her episodes. She didn't know who's child this was because Y/n was unpredictable. It could have been Shoto's, could have been Katsukis, a very small chance it was Izuku's. Those are the only three that even had a chance of being somewhat intimate with her.

Perhaps when the eye color develops she will know. If it's multicolored, it's probably Shoto's because no one in her family had that. If it's red, it's either from Katsuki or her fathers side. If they're green, there's a chance it might be Izuku's. If they're a frosty blue, then there's a chance Kuro won't notice until she's older and taking on someone else's features.

But Y/n wouldn't be around long enough to see that happen. Because this was her last loose end.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Oh this is being released right after my trip, I got home early so it's coming out early. 😎

So, I didn't expect to come back to this book when I made the second one. And tbh i didn't know where i was going with the second one so i got stuck which is why it sucks. but now i think i know what i want to happen and I might go back and rewrite the chapters, but I don't know i think it would be boring so i might just delete it altogether.