S2, EP 18: I'm Trying To Help You!

Bakugo used his quirk to get him and Y/n out of there. They ended up a few feet from their setup. He still had his hands around her waist and she looked back up at the mountains. Where Izuku flew out with her brother, Kirishima and Shoto. Both unconscious. Amazing right?

"Are you okay?" Katsuki asked. She looked back at him and nodded, his hand unraveled as she pulled away.

'There's something in that forest.'

That night, no one knew what happened besides Katsuki and Y/n. And what happened was not to be talked about. Whatever it was, it made Y/n feel guilty. She felt as though it was her fault—which it was, so she just had to be the one bandaging his injuries. While he sat on the chair she took care of his leg. Lida brought a first aid kit but it might not be enough, his calf was sliced.

It was even more awkward next morning. Y/n had a terrible phone call with her mother. Who came to check on her but when Y/n ignored her first call and answered the second she was greeted with her mother scolding her for not answering the first time.

By the time she was done, she stayed there for about a minute. This was a place that promised a great deal of privacy, although it's not so private anymore.

Bushes rustled, twigs snapped, and leaves crunched. Y/n turned her head, it was just Izuku. She wiped her face again, dried with tears. She hated being yelled at.

Without saying anything, he hugged her. He was so warm compared to her. She wasn't freezing but she also wasn't warm.

"Wh-whats th-this for?"

"I...don't know..." He knew. But didn't want to say why. He pulled away and rubbed the back of his head. "Were you...crying?" He said as he leaned closer to get a better look.

"No!" She cleared her throat. "We sh-should uh, go back..." before he could retaliate, she grabbed his hand. But he stopped, she turned around. "Wh-whats wrong?"

"I just—I...are you okay..." he shut his mouth before saying anything else, his question didn't make sense to Y/n. She quirked an eyebrow. "I mean," he cleared his throat. "Are you okay with Kacchan?" She read his worried expression.

"Y-yeah, wh-what happened wasn't his f-fault." She tried to digress from the situation but he pulled her back in. Both of his hands are on hers now.

"B-but he hurt you..." He subconsciously rubbed her hand with his thumb. She couldn't tell if he was anxious or mad. She hated that sometimes, you could mistake his emotion for another. Maybe she's just bad at reading expressions.

"Izuku, I t-told you, it w-wasn't his f-fault."

"I don't get it..." he mumbled. He couldn't see it from her perspective, he hurt her, he just couldn't forgive that.

"I know, b-but I'm not going t-to tell you, b-because I w-wont give you a-a reason to dislike him more." Izuku looked away.

"Did he touch you?—"

"Izuku!" She snatched her hand away, Izuku swallowed his guilt.

"St-stop being like th-that!" Without saying anything else, she went off back to the site. Izuku scratched his neck and head. Once he started he couldn't stop.

'I'm sorry—I didn't—ow...' he looked at his hand, a spot of bright blood on his finger. Did he scratch that hard? He felt it trickle down his neck.

Y/n rejoined with the others, where they sat in chairs and laughed, where Mina flirted with her nerdy brother and Uraraka floated sandwiches in the air. That immediately lifted Y/n's mood.

She sat next to Uraraka who stuffed her face with a sandwich. "Mina stop! Y/n's gonna kill you..." she giggled.

"She'll have to catch me!" Sure Kenma is 16, but he's not interested in relationships of any kind. He has no friends.

She waved her finger, a little acid came out and burned a hole in his book. "Oops sorry,"

"Hey Y/n! Are you and Bakugo dating?!" Y/n spit out her water, Kenma put his book down, Uraraka stopped chewing and looked at her. Bakugo stopped eating to listen.

"Wh-what?! Wh-why w-would th-think that?!!?!??!?"

"Because I saw you two last night, he had his hand around your waist and—"

"Ah!! St-stop!" Y/n's face flushed at the thought, the water bottle she was holding burst into black, cold flames. "W-we're not d-dating!" If only she could hide under covers right about now.

"Totally, say no more." She took a sip of her water and gave Uraraka a weird look. Raising her eyebrows up and down. Uraraka furrowed her eyebrows and pouted.

'Three more days left, I don't want to leave!'