S4, EP 11: An Insight Of The Ill-Mind

Y/n needed to leave, she had compromised herself by yelling at Shoto. Though Shoto wouldn't let her.

"Where are you going?!" He yelled urgently as she began to walk towards the door. He held his shoulder and winced as he moved, Y/n had froze his shoulder when she pushed him and it was slowly freezing the water in his body.

"I'm leaving you Shoto." But he refused to be abandoned, he grabbed her hand and pleaded. "Please! Y/n, I still love you!" Y/n snatched her hand away and turned around, anger filled her eyes as she raised her black flamed fist and prepared to attack. Then Shoto hugged her, she stumbled and furrowed her eyebrows.

"I don't want you to leave me." He said, tightly embracing her. Y/n smiled as she formed a sharp blade of ice in her hand. She tried to stab him in his back, literally, but he pulled away and grabbed her arm. Shortly after Y/n felt a sudden sharp, shocking pain in her lower abdomen. Her eyes widened as she looked down at the sharp ice that had pierced her, her own blood was dripping down the ice.

"And you are not leaving me." He said as he finished her off by stabbing a needle in her neck and injecting her with some type of drug. Y/n's vision was absolutely deteriated by now, she closed her eyes and soon fainted into his arms.

"You really bring out the worst in me."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Oh look what you've done! Look what you've done! Look what you've done!

Me?! This is her fault! Her fault!

Nah uh! His fault! His fault!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's all of your faults, you imbeciles need to listen more often. And just maybe we wouldn't be here!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Where are we?

We need to get out! Out! Let us out!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Y/n! Wake the fuck up!"

She opened her eyes, her vision more blurry than it was before, she couldn't even make out shapes anymore. Her hearing was just as bad, as if she had bubbles in her ears.

"Come on! You have to freeze yourself out of these chains before he comes back!"

"Before who comes back?" she asked the mysterious voice. She moved her arms and her head ached as she chains rattled in her ear.

"Shoto! Remember Y/n! He hurt and drugged you! He'll be back soon, you have to get up! Use your quirk!"

"What?" Y/n managed to make a small flame on the tip of her finger. She couldn't even focus to make it bigger with the weakened state she was in.

"Come on Y/n! Or he's going to kill us! O-or worse, torture us!"

She focused even harder, as much as her head would allow her to. Eventually her hand went up in black flames and froze the handcuff around her wrist. Y/n snatched her hand away and the chain shattered. She repeated this with her other hand and was free.

"Yes! You did it! We're almost free! Keep going! Freeze the window off!"

Y/n sat up and looked around, only her vision was worse than ever. She couldn't see at all. She stood up and stumbled over while grabbing a hold of the dresser next to her.

"Y/n, the window is to your right!"

While her hand didn't move from the dresser, she slowly walked towards the window next to it. She let go and put her hand on the window, freezing the glass and hitting it with her elbow. It shattered and Y/n sighed as the wind blew her hair in her face. She stared down at the endless void, there was no grass, only empty space.

"This isn't real." She said sadly as she sat back down on the bed.

"What are you doing?! You're almost free!!"

"You're not real."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n jolted awake and gasped. She felt as though her breath had stopped or her lungs stopped working. Her heart beat as fast as her eyes wondered around the room. She didn't notice it at first. She attempted to sit up but she was heavily restrained.

She was almost about to scream, but a deep voice interrupted her. "No need for scream," the voice said, Y/n watched a man in a long black cloak walk up to her and began to undo the several heavy restraints. "Mrs. L/n, you are finally free of your..burden, and may now execute the next part of your plan, my love."

As she was finally released, she raised an eyebrow, the lights flickered on and Y/n was blinded by the sudden light. However, once she adjusted, she could see clearly now. The fog that once overtook her vision was gone, like a miracle. She could see clear as day. She smiled as she looked around in awe, even though the place was rusted. Until the man put a mirror in front of her, Y/n almost screamed. She looked much different than she remembered.

"I...look so different...." She ran her fingers over a long, thick, brown scar over her eyebrow and over the noticeable bruises around her neck. She knew how she got the scar, but the bruises were new to her. As far as she can remember, she hadn't been choked lately. Even the dark circles under her eyes were worse than she thought.

Y/n frowned at her reflection.

"You are still beautiful, as you always are." The man in the black cloak gave her mirror and shut the door behind him. "Crao, I appriciate this, a lot. But I was not done with Shoto, how am I supposed to hurt him if I'm not with him?! How am I even here!"

"I know, but why pretend? When you can take, what is yours. That is satisfaction, no?" Y/n put down the mirror and sighed in frustration.

"We prefer not to use force, deception is a better tactic. We've been plotting for years, and none of them know."

"Exactly why you should catch them off guard. Kill them off one by one,"

"But none of them are threats anymore, I could go straight for her."

"True, you could leave them alone, and risk them finding you in the future. Or, eliminate them before they become a threat. You know they will Y/n, why wait?"

Y/n averted her eyes and furrowed her eyebrows. "You're absolutely correct, Crao."