S3, EP 28: Sins

They all watched Y/n wrap up her hand, all by herself. She didn't bother cleaning up the blood on the floor. It gave quite the impression. The three exchanged looks when finally, Y/n stood up and tossed the gauze to Izuku. "Wrap 'em up, Midoriya." And then she left out the rusted door.

And that was only round one of purity. Bakugo got shot in the leg, Shoto got shot in the shoulder, and Y/n got shot in the hand.

But she had other things to do, like visit an old friend. Except, it's kind of hard with all the heavy security around U.A. Had Y/n escaped? Not technically, but after her release, she was nowhere to be found. Unfortunately, the boys know exactly where she is, they just don't know where they are.

From the very top of a tall, thick, leafy tree, Y/n watched police scout the area. She watched Present Mic and Aizawa stand in front of the gates. Then two running boys caught her attention.

She was about to run, not towards them, away. If they're here, she needed to leave as fast as possible.

"We told you, we haven't found them yet," Aizawa said. Present Mic held his hand out to stop them. They panted and one had papers. "Our sister...we know where she is!"

Y/n sent herself running after that. We just hope she has a plan B.

She ran out of breath halfway, but she wasn't as tired as she was carrying unconscience males.

She busted through the rusted door. It fell down and the three were surprised with a panting and angry Y/n. Izuku was trying to undo their chains, much to his dismay, it didn't work. Though she wasn't paying attention to that.

She rushed over to the table that contained all her needles, she did something unexpected. She took all the needles into one hand, then her hand went up into one bright, red, and orange flame. The plastic needles melted into a liquid. She froze it with her quirk, then kicked it under the table.

She sighed before rushing over to the three, she didn't bother making eye contact. Shoto's chains fell to the floor, Midoriya's chain, and all of Bakugo's.

She shot a flame at one of the chairs. It started slowly burning. Of course, Bakugo was going to punch her, but then she pulled out a knife.

"If you think you're gonna-" She had glared at him with her dead eyes, whilst she stabbed herself in the leg.

It had to hurt. The three watched her pull it out, and blood drip to the floor. "You can go now," she said tearfully, crystal tears forming but she wiped them away. "There's nothing keeping you here." But Bakugo might be arrested, Midoriya lost One for All, and Shoto's never gonna get rid of that scar.

She sat down on the floor, taking deep breaths. "I'm sorry-" "Sorry?!" Bakugo bellowed, but she showed no reaction. "Bakugo," Shoto spoke up. "She wants us to escape before the police come."

"After what she-" But Todoroki wouldn't let him argue. "Everything she did was temporary. The drugs she gave us only canceled out our quirks, once it wears off I'm sure we'll get them back." Midoriya wasn't so sure...

"The burn she gave me isn't scalded, so it should wear off within weeks." But the enraged Bakugo grabbed him by the collar and shook him. "Oh really smartass?! What about the police?! What the hell am I going to jail for?!"

"That I do not know, what did you do?" The realization had hit, he let Todoroki go, causing him to bump into Izuku. "Oh, is this about that girl with the camera?" he was clueless, still Katsuki was so enraged. He punched Todoroki so hard that he stumbled back, then he grabbed his shirt just before he fell.

"WILL YOU SHUT UP?!"

"Kacchan-"

"Shut up nerd!"

"But Kacchan-"

"I said shut up!"

"BAKUGO LOOK!" Midoriya grabbed his face and turned his head. Y/n was lying in a pool of blood, her pool of blood. The only petrifying thing was the slashes across her wrist, deep and bloody. She had done it so silently and precisely that neither of them had noticed.

Suddenly the door upstairs bust open, they saw light then heard yelling. They say a few flashlights, they were coming downstairs. "FREEZE! LET HIM GO AND PUT YOUR HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM!!" The flashlights were all on Bakugo. He groaned and let Shoto go, then he put his hands up.

"Your under arrest for aggravated murder!" Behind the policemen, were All Might, Endeavor, Aizawa, and principal Nezu.

"How did it come to this..."

Only, the only sad truth was that person guilty was dead. If not, on the verge of death.

Bakugo hadn't even asked for a lawyer, but he still got one. He remained silent the whole time, most of the time. Okay, some of the time.

"Here's what's weird, you said she was constantly using diladud but it shows none in her system."

"Bakugo should be released at 18, the question is, All Might, what are you going to do with him?"

Midoriya had to be the most affected of them all. Even though One For All is back, he's lost his idea to function at school and for that, he's taken the two weeks off he was offered.

"Mom, I'm ho-"

"Mom?"

But his dear mother was found in her room, she had drowned in her own blood, quite literally. Blood had spilled from every pore in her blood. Drained only for her to spend her last moments choking on the very DNA that she shares with Izuku.

Even the protagonist went insane.