S2, EP 20: Last One

U.A students only get a week of spring break, who can blame them? Hero's don't get breaks. But now school was (almost) starting back up. After All Might's retirement, things went a bit downhill.

Y/n still had to set up her room—well finish what she started. She unpacked her clothes, made her bed, etc...not too much. While she listened to an article about All Might's retirement. Truly sad story.

"Y/n! Get down here!" Her mom yelled, she stopped and paused her phone. She dreaded being called like that, her mom was so loud at the most unnecessary moments.

She went downstairs and was greeted with the presence of All Might and Mr. Aizawa, sitting on her couch. He had his hair tied up, something new.

Y/n stood behind the couch. "What do you think about going to U.A?" She smiled up at Y/n, that was one evil smile.

'Nice facade now that All Might here.'

"I'm—" her mom interrupted her and just had to tell her all the reasons she shouldn't go.

"M-mom," her mom finally stopped. "Hm?"

"I w-wanna go back."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"It's not because of a boy is it—"

"Mom!"

"Okay okay, if you really want to."

Unfortunately, Y/n wasn't the only one second-guessing this.

She went back to cleaning her room after they left. Her mom wasn't doing anything at the moment. Usually, she's busy. But the older she gets, the less work she does.

When the doorbell rang she immediately answered it, hoping it was one of her friends. But nope. It was just—Bakugo?

She didn't like the way he looked, like a criminal. But little did her mom know, she had the same resting bitch face. Katsuki had his hands in his pockets. "Er, who are you?"

Upstairs. Y/n finished folding clothes and was now trying to decorate. The thing was; this room was way bigger than her old one. She could fit two desks in it! In fact, she got a new one. It was a light gray and had a lamp on it. The chair on the other hand was black and purple. But the floor was wooden like her old one.

She had a small bookshelf too. But if you look in Kenma's new room his reaches the ceiling; and it's all filled too.

She went to throw something away but as she turned around she found Katsuki standing in the doorway. He was very annoyed that she couldn't hear him. She took her headphones off.

"Oh, hi, wh-what are y-you doing here?" She pointed to the chair and continued placing stickers.

"Can you talk to the nerd?! He's being weird about your little fight."

"Is th-that what you c-came to talk about?" She furrowed her eyebrows and sat down on the bed, still placing stickers on a wooden board she took off her tiny shelf. 

He mumbled something and played with the lamp on her desk. "What was th-that?" But only got silence.

"I t-told him it w-wasn't your f-fault," she added, he paused and looked at her. "I told him t-to let it go."

"You lied to him?—"

"No! I-I didn't lie—"

"He thinks we're dating," he said that ever so calmly. Y/n looked up, then back down.

"M-my mom t-took my ph-phone." She's been years without a phone, so being away from it for a few days wasn't so bad. 'I'll go visit him later, maybe I could sneak out if mom won't let me.'

"Tch, whatever, you don't need someone who's paranoid all the time..." he mumbled but she caught it this time.

"Jealous?"

"I'm just sayin'." Bakugo didn't want to leave. How he found her address was unknown and not on her mind at the moment. She didn't tell anyone she moved.

But after she said her goodbyes, her mind went back to Izuku. She wanted to go visit him but she had to get past the final boss.

'Alright! I'm gonna stop at the store first.'

After that, her mom drove her there. Surprisingly. She's met Izuku before but that was in middle school, he's different now.

Y/n opened the door to his room, where he sat on the bed in the corner on his phone. Y/n turned the light on and he looked up.

His face immediately lit up at just the sight of her. "Y/n!" He jumped up and pulled her into a hug. A tight one too, he never wanted to let her go. When he was this close he could smell her sweet scent.

"S-sorry, my m-mom took my ph-phone." Izuku lifted his head from her shoulder. "No! I'm sorry! I never should've—" but she didn't want to hear his apology and pressed her lips against his to shut him up. It was almost as if he got high off kissing her.

Her eyes flickered to his neck, it was all torn up. Like he had been scratching at it nonstop. It was red and some skin even peeled. "Wh-what happened?" She moved his shirt down, but he retaliated and moved her hand away.

"Uh, nothing! It's fine, really..." She felt saddened, was it possible he got hurt during camping?

"Did you—"

"No! I-it's fine I promise! It's just um.. eczema!"

"You d-don't have th-that." Eczema was just one of the hardest words that she couldn't pronounce.

"Are s-sure?"

All Izuku needed was her attention, and maybe, just maybe he's found a way to get it.

Season three coming soon.