S3, EP 19: Happy Ever After!

Y/n found herself extremely drained this afternoon, shes suspended and might have to make up two weeks of work!

She walked to the common room, she only half expected someone to be there. It was Bakugo and he was walking with Kirishima, they talked in a low whisper. She ignored it and kept walking.

'Did it even work?' He thought as he watched her start to head to the kitchen. "I saw you two kissing last night!" Kiri blurted out but Bakugo kept his gaze.

"Cool." Bakugo knows that's a lie, he went to sleep at seven last night.

"Are you okay Bakugo? You look a little-"

"Shut up ill be back." He elbowed Kiri and left for the kitchen. Y/n was making some pancakes, and she wasn't paying attention to her flaming pancake. She was focused on finding the cinnamon.

"The stove is burning." She shot a black flame at it. It froze over the pan and slowly started to melt. "Got it..."She awkwardly chuckled as she stood up with the cinnamon.

She threw the burnt disgrace in the trash and turned the stove off, as she continued to fix the batter.

She felt a throbbing pain in her head again. "I st-still feel bad," Yep, way too much cinnamon, she turned around and exhaled, then turned back around.

He was now by her side, watched her mix her speckled batter, so bland. "Izu-" he cupped her face and made her look at him.

"I told you not to mention his name..." His voice was low and threatening. He let go, she went back to mixing, but her hand was shaking.

"R-right, s-sorry..." Bakugo randomly pulled her in for a hug, perhaps because Midoriya and Shoto walked in. Of course, she hugged him back. Bakugo glared at the two.

Shoto led Midoriya away. Bakugo lifted his head but didn't move, both of his warm hands were on her face, with his thumbs lightly circling her cheeks.

He said, "Don't talk to anyone besides me, okay?" He sounded confident.

Her head throbbed again, but she mustered a smile, which made him smile. Because it was made just for him.

"Okay!" It was almost like a dream, after all this time, she was the one looking at him, she finally realized they were meant to be.

And for the first time, she kissed him. Weirdly, it surprised him. Her lips were soft and that agonizing urge was finally washing away.

That little urge left, he bite down on her lip. "Ouch." A warm, metallic taste flooded his tastebuds. He pulled away and blood dripped from her lip to her hand. "Did y-you just...b-bite me?" Hesitation splashed onto her face.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Izuku sighed, he's been in the bathroom for a while. Today was another stressful day at school. His love isn't at school and doesn't like him anymore. Did he really ever have her in the first place? He asked himself a bunch of questions. But no one was there to answer them.

Last night, he had a dream of her. A dream that turned into a horrific nightmare. It's like he was sick and she's the only cure.

His eyes were bloodshot red as he leaned over the sink, he felt sick. His guts churned at the thought of her with anyone else. He couldn't endure this feeling any longer.

he got so tired of looking at his weak reflection, he hated it now. He could've used an object, but he smashed the mirror with his fist. The shards flew everywhere, his knuckles were red and bloody now.

Yeah, Izuku's not doing so great.

He came out of his room, hoping no one would notice he'd been crying for hours. He had no idea what he was doing, but he was entering the common room.

He heard laughter, genuine laughter. It sounded like her, but he never heard that laugh before.

Then, he saw them. Bakugo had Y/n pinned, she was face down and he had her hands behind her back like some police officer.

"Ah! St-stop!" She laughed, lifting her head. "Apologize!" Katsuki's shirt was drenched, but he didn't look mad. He was smiling. "Okay! I'm sorry..." he turned her on her back, she smiled, she pulled him down and then--

Izuku looked away, he couldn't bare the sight of them kissing. He started walking to the kitchen. His head hung low.

Except they didn't kiss, they just had their foreheads touching.

Bakugo looked into her eyes, he was so close that he could see them clearly. they weren't as icy and more of a light periwinkle. Her head still ached with that pain, but she ignored it.

"You know....th-the snows st-still out..." Bakugo just replied in a chuckle and hugged her. She felt his cold, soaked shirt.

'You're finally mine...and only mine.'